The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Bruce Bernstein Lecture in Toledo. Jun 2 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

EvanSparts
View Profile
Veteran user
Michigan
333 Posts

Profile of EvanSparts
Ring 68 will be holding a lecture, by Bruce Bernstein, on June 2nd 2006.

$10 for non ring 68 members, here's some info on Bruce for those who do not know. If interested in going Pm me and ill give info.

BRUCE BERNSTEIN

...amazing things happen

The fact that Bruce is regarded as one of the world's finest creators of Mentalism is well known, but not quite as well known is that he was senior demonstrator at Frances and Jay Marshall's legendary Magic Inc. for nearly 17 years.

Bruce either lectured and/or performed at all of Tony Andruzzi’s legendary “Invocationals” and received the Psychic Entertainer's Association's “Blackwood Award for Outstanding Contributions to the Art of Mentalism” as well as the “Lederman Award for Outstanding Creativity.”

His lectures on Magic and Mentalism are critically acclaimed, and Bruce has lectured at the famed Magic Castle as well as throughout the entire U.S. He was also a featured performer and lecturer at the '05 Abbotts’ Close Up Convention, as well as the Las Vegas MINDvention.

In addition to his onstage appearances, he serves as a consultant and has developed material for some of the biggest names in the field. His many products have garnered great reviews around the world, and his routines are used by many of today's top pros.

Jeff McBride: “Your lecture was great - absolutely awesome!

Bob Sheets: “I am a fan, and after you have seen Bruce Bernstein, you will be one too!”

Eugene Burger: "Bruce Bernstein's lectures are super. I've attended many of them. He always has clever, practical ideas for close up and even parlor and stage effects that will amaze our audiences. I perform two Bernstein effects in my own repertoire and I never fail to astound people with them. Don't pass up and opportunity to hear Bruce Bernstein lecture."

Hank Moorehouse: “You have something for everyone. Routines that have been tested in front of real audiences.”

Gary Kurtz: "Bruce Bernstein, through his books on Mentalism, has long been an inspiration to me. His lecture is filled with strong, usable effects accomplished by devious 'working man' methods. Definitely see his lecture if you have a chance."

Stephen Minch: "Bruce Bernstein has devised some of the most diabolical conceits in modern Mentalism. When he talks I listen -- really carefully."

Lee Earle: "There are very few lecturers who pack as much value into a lecture as does Bruce Bernstein. This is a performer who knows what he is talking about and is one of those rare individuals who thinks. Anyone who attends his lecture and doesn't come away with a headful of clever, practical, no nonsense material just wasn't paying attention. If you're booked to perform on the night Bruce is scheduled to lecture, give the gig to your competition. You won't regret it."

Max Maven: "Bruce starts with offbeat ideas, and then takes them further than you'd expect, with great results." Larry Becker : “I had the pleasure and privilege of co-sponsoring a lecture in Scottsdale, by Bruce Bernstein. Bruce received great accolades for his lecture in Las Vegas before he came to Arizona. He did it again here. The lecture was well attended and extremely well received. Bruce was great. His humor, and quick wit had his audience laughing as well as blown away by his devilish creations. I heard nothing but raves from the likes of Andre Kole, Kenton Knepper, Lee Earle and a host of locals. Frankly, it was the first time I have seen Bruce lecture outside of P.E.A. functions, and I was very impressed. The material was outstanding and Bruce performed and explained each and every gem like the pro he is. I heartily recommend that if Bruce Bernstein lectures in your neck of the woods, run, don't walk. He's terrific. Selfishly, it also gave April and I a couple of days to really get to know Bruce and I'm glad that we had the opportunity.”

Luke Jeremy: I could cite material from Bruce's prolific output and explain exactly why I love them so much - but would rather you begin your own journey into this amazing mind and begin to ask yourself why you love this material as much as me and I have not even started on his brilliant Centre Tear yet!
Eight Spades
View Profile
Elite user
Ohio (northwest)
482 Posts

Profile of Eight Spades
Ooooh, I wish I could go. Oh wait, I can...and I am. See ya there.

-Christian
"Tricks are only the crude residue from which the lifeblood of magic has been drained." -S.H. Sharpe
Cory Gallupe
View Profile
Inner circle
Nova Scotia, Canada
1272 Posts

Profile of Cory Gallupe
Quote:
On 2006-05-21 20:27, Eight Spades wrote:

-Christian

Oh my god!!!
Eight of spades, you are right. Are you the real thing man? You are good! Smile
EvanSparts
View Profile
Veteran user
Michigan
333 Posts

Profile of EvanSparts
Quote:
On 2006-05-21 20:28, themagicman101 wrote:
Quote:
On 2006-05-21 20:27, Eight Spades wrote:

-Christian

Oh my god!!!
Eight of spades, you are right. Are you the real thing man? You are good! Smile

What? the real what? cory what are you talking about?
Eight Spades
View Profile
Elite user
Ohio (northwest)
482 Posts

Profile of Eight Spades
Real thing? I guess that's a matter of perception...

You're going to have to be more specific Smile

-Christian
"Tricks are only the crude residue from which the lifeblood of magic has been drained." -S.H. Sharpe
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Bruce Bernstein Lecture in Toledo. Jun 2 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL