The Magic Café
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » What's this trick called ? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

View Profile
New user
35 Posts

Profile of greengrass

I've seen a trick on demo mpeg, it might have been at
A card is held at opposite (top/bottom)corners and just rotated in full view, when the card has done a 360, the face has changed.

If anyone knows which trick I mean, could you tell me the name of it?

Many Thanks
View Profile
Regular user
New york
128 Posts

Profile of cardboy18
The trick is called the spinning card change. Yes, it is at and from what I know it can be bought separately and also is found in the Ninja 1 video.
View Profile
Regular user
164 Posts

Profile of amshake
It is the spinning card change. If you look hard enough in the library, I bet you can find it!! It's tough, but nice!!
Adam Shake
Vice President of the Peoria Magicians Assembly
IBM and SAM Member
Magic Geek
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » What's this trick called ? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL