The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Brick and Mortar » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

rtclark
View Profile
Veteran user
Panama City, FL
309 Posts

Profile of rtclark
I was wondering if we could get a menu item for honest to goodness magic shops. That way if someone was travekling to say Atlanta, they could post a message asking for a good shop to go to while in town or possible ones to stay away from due to poor ethics etc?

Travis
Rtclark

"When do I get IT"
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
5167 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Travis, we used to have a forum just for this topic however, as innocent as a question may be, the subject always turned to flaming and dealer bashing. Since those types of posts are not allowed on the Café, we removed the forum. Here's a little more detailed explanation.

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......40&1
Where the magic begins
Jeremy L.
View Profile
Special user
800 Posts

Profile of Jeremy L.
What about "The marquee says..."?
Quote:
Planning your vacation and want to catch a little magic along the way? Look inside!
This is the area to announce show schedules, so other members will know who is playing where!
Jeremy L.
Do you buy ethically?
Magic Fakes
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
5167 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
You could use Marquee but that isn't about magic shops or dealers and in all probability, once a post is made about a dealer, we'd be right back into the flaming situation.
Where the magic begins
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Brick and Mortar » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL