The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Johnson, Tango & Sasco (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
rowdymagi5
View Profile
Inner circle
Virginia
3623 Posts

Profile of rowdymagi5
Sterling makes the best C/S/B set in my opinion. (Not counting custom makers of course) Johnson C/S/B just looks to fake and is way to thick
Marien Hopman
View Profile
New user
22 Posts

Profile of Marien Hopman
Did you Know??? Did you Know??? That Johnson Products guarantees all their coin products? I had two sets of cigarette thru half which both broke with all the years of use. I also carried then in a purse with my other coins and perhaps that is why the springs let go. My good friend Wayne Braun from Chicago told me about Johnson's life guarantee on their products. I had butchered them up bad try to re-solder the springs on the coins. I sent them up to Johnson and just like "magic" a few weeks later 2 new sets arrived in the mail. Oh...by the way, I did send them a "Thank You" note. Now that smoking is banned in all resturants, bars and public places in Canada, I no longer use this effect as often. (Only at private house parties). Thank goodness for a "new" coin manufacturer by the name of Roy Kueppers in Woodstock Ontario. Roy makes some of the finest metal coins and stuff available. Now being able to get most of the gafted coins in Canadian Currency is a real blessing. Roy makes his coins both in Magic Shop quality and a higher quality in real silver. Check out his web site. I still buy from Johnson because of their past service and quality. Now you have heard my penny,nickle,dime,quarter and half dollars worth on this topic...LOL.
Marien Hopman ala...magicdog...
morgandollarman
View Profile
Regular user
England
176 Posts

Profile of morgandollarman
I would go with johnson if you are not botherd about goin to custom gaff guys ,which after purchasing my stuff from schoolcraft I woulden't go anywhere else as I have come paticular fond of the custom stuff and prefer to keep my coins at this level of craftmanship.
Saying that you will be alright with johnsons products.

shaun
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Hi all!

As a collector of coin gaffs, I have most ALL of Johnson Products line.

I also have various gaffs by Sterling, Sasco and Tango.

Rob Johnston, may I quote you?

"Johnson, Johnson, Johnson!"

Oh, by the way did I mention Johnson Products?

Eh, that's an AFFIRMATIVE, Captain!

Doug
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Johnson, Tango & Sasco (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL