The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Phantasma Charity Event (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jared Sherlock
View Profile
Loyal user
Indiana
245 Posts

Profile of Jared Sherlock
Jared Sherlock with Special Guest magicians The Mirror Images, in a benefit for the Indiana Childrens Wish Fund, will perform a 2 hour evening of Illusions.

The shows will run Friday, June 23rd to Sunday, June 25th. The shows on Friday and Saturday night will start at 7:30 p.m. and the Sunday matinee will be at 3:00 p.m. Ticket prices are $10 a person and advance ticket sales are available at #317.968.7436 for $15 a person.

All three shows will benefit Indiana Children’s Wish Fund in an effort to help Dustin, a 12-year old suffering from non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma, and Jarrod, a 17-year old diagnosed with Beckers Muscular Dystrophy. The boys wishes were both to go to Disney World, an adventure every child deserves to experience.

The Indiana Children’s Wish Fund is a not-for-profit organization which grants wishes to Indiana children, ages 2-19, who suffer from a life-threatening illness.

If you are in the area, I would love for you to be able to join us and help us reach our goal. Please do not hesitate to drop me a PM or an email with any quesions you might have. magicwithjared@us-hsi.com I have a very short promo from the last show I can send you.

All the Best,

Jared Sherlock
sperris
View Profile
Special user
http://www.Anti-Conjuror.com
880 Posts

Profile of sperris
Is this an illusion type show or just like a stand up kinda magic show? is it going to be like the stuff that was going to be on their mystique tour, I know he's got some cool illusions like death drop. will that be in the show? tell us more about the show....
DANSPERRY.COM
Jared Sherlock
View Profile
Loyal user
Indiana
245 Posts

The show is an Illusion show with of course some smaller routines, the mirror images will be doing about a 20 minute set featuring 3 pieces, one of them being the mystique illusion.

Here is a very short clip of a promotional add from the show in february. http://media.putfile.com/Phantasma-Promo
(Get a load of all that fog for the lightening chamber! HaHa Already taken care of.)

Jared
Jared Sherlock
View Profile
Loyal user
Indiana
245 Posts

Also I could be wrong, but if my memory serves me, isn't the death drop Mr. Klines? I think he was using it in their tour.
sperris
View Profile
Special user
http://www.Anti-Conjuror.com
880 Posts

Profile of sperris
Oh ok...well I duno about the death drop nor not. I think they were renting like EVERYTHING from Kline, but I could be wrong. I guess there wont' be any of his intelligent lighting or any of that cool stuff he does in this show since it sounds like he's not affiliated with them anymore. Thanks for the info, might try to make it...

Chezaday...wana go on another road trip? I don't' think there's a time change this time...
DANSPERRY.COM
Jared Sherlock
View Profile
Loyal user
Indiana
245 Posts

Actually we will have 10 intels for the show, so hopefully it can live up to some expectations in the lighting department, but that challenge goes to my lighting designer. However Mr. Kline is not affiliated with this production, but I have heard nothing but good things about him. We'd love to have you if you can make it though.

Jared
reedrc
View Profile
Inner circle
1358 Posts

Profile of reedrc
J, Do you have a website?
Kind Regards

Ryan C. Reed
Founder, Illusion Entertainment

designer, director, theatrical consultant, digital wizard, magic impresario, wonder aficionado, Illusioneer & dream architect.

Instagram
Facebook
Chezaday
View Profile
Inner circle
Naperville, IL
1670 Posts

Profile of Chezaday
I'll have to check my imaginary world tour schedule to see if I can make a road trip. I think this was near Indy .. right??

If anything .. I applaud you for helping out some young children who are in need ...
nothing better than sharing your talents to help others.

Steve
Jared Sherlock
View Profile
Loyal user
Indiana
245 Posts

Actually, I am in the process of making a website right now, however it could be a few weeks before its up. I will be sure to post it here on the Café for input when it is done.

Thanks Chezaday, and yes this is in Indianapolis.

All the Best,

Jared
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Phantasma Charity Event (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.24 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL