The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Money video (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

evergreen
View Profile
New user
north bay ontario
21 Posts

Profile of evergreen
Heyhey, would someone please tell me the entire contents of tricks that are on the video 'Amazing Tricks With Money?' Is it good?
secondbaseman
View Profile
Loyal user
Amsterdam
225 Posts

Profile of secondbaseman
if you want my opinion, don't buy it. I think it is a waste of money.

But that is just my opinion. I only watched it once and never used one trick.

Niels
Vinnie Anderson
View Profile
New user
atlanta
84 Posts

Profile of Vinnie Anderson
I bought this video and in my opinion, do not waste your money. I was very disappointed in it. The only trick that's on there that's really decent is pen/pencil thru dollar. Other than that, the rest of the video was a flop.

vinnie
Smile Smile
preston91
View Profile
Regular user
clearwater,fl
187 Posts

Profile of preston91
Ammars Easy to Master MOney Miracles are really good. I used the 41 cent trick with a christmas theme as a closer last week at a strolling venue and got a nice applause every time I did it. Lots of solid and easy routines.

Paul
CupsnBalls
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of CupsnBalls
I also heard that the Ammar Money Miracles videos are much better. Maybe you should consider these instead.
Azaziel
View Profile
New user
California
51 Posts

Profile of Azaziel
Hundy 500, twisted by daniel garcia.. do a search you will see
The greatest tick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
jack_is_dead
View Profile
Regular user
japan
173 Posts

Profile of jack_is_dead
Michael Ammars etm money magic
one eyed man is the king in the blind land
tbaer
View Profile
Inner circle
Pennsylvania
1953 Posts

Profile of tbaer
Amazing trick with money is not worth it, I ended up selling my video for $3.50. That was the most I could get for it.
Foucault
View Profile
Elite user
New Jersey, USA
424 Posts

Profile of Foucault
I don't know how experienced you are with coins, but I really love Michael Ammar's "The Complete Introduction to Coin Magic" DVD/Video, which teaches a lot of sleights and tricks, but assumes you know nothing about coin magic previously. With a copy of that video and a copy of "Modern Coin Magic" by J.B. Bobo, you would be all set for a long time.

Another great thing about this gem of a DVD/Video is that there are some great "mini-lectures" by Ammar about various aspects of coin magic - which could easily be applied to other areas of magic - such as misdirection, effective practice, etc.
Magic CPA
View Profile
New user
81 Posts

Profile of Magic CPA
I actually liked this video. It's obviously not in the same league as the ETMMM set; it's more geared toward beginners. One thing I was impressed with was the use of the "Olram Subtlety" (normally a card move)with dollar bills. One could also learn some basic principles like multiple outs, misdirection, etc. And of course,you can't beat the price!

Joe
THEGUY26 (Will Swanson)
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota, USA
2379 Posts

Profile of THEGUY26 (Will Swanson)
Are you talking about the Tony Hassini one?
Magic CPA
View Profile
New user
81 Posts

Profile of Magic CPA
Quote:
On 2007-08-16 16:18, THEGUY26 wrote:
Are you talking about the Tony Hassini one?

No I'm talking about the Royal Magic/Fun Inc. video which was originally put out by Hamto Ridge.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Money video (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL