The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Any one know of any magic shops in Middlesex, London area? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jalal12321
View Profile
Loyal user
239 Posts

Profile of jalal12321
I didn't know where to post this but does anybody know of any magic shops in middlesex or around there because its so annoying that I have to buy everything from the internet and pay postage and stuff.

thanks
jalal
alakazam!
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of alakazam!
Jalal,
I'm not sure about Middlesex but if you're in London you might like to have a look in Davenports (you may have heard of this before?) It's in the Charing Cross underground shopping arcarde (The Strand) and isn't very difficult to find when you're inside (it's at numbers 5,6,7). The phone number's 020 7836 0408 and they have a (quite limited) website at http://davenportsmagic.co.uk. I would suggest that you get the catalogue if you will regularly buy from them. Be warned that prices will be higher than you would expect from the internet. Also, if you don't go there to buy in person you will of course have to pay postage etc. which is one of the things you wanted to avoid...
Hope that helps!
racoon
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of racoon
You could try International Magic. It is based in Clerkenwell. Here is the website:

http://www.internationalmagic.com

Good luck,

racoon
Roger Kelly
View Profile
Inner circle
Kent, England
3332 Posts

Profile of Roger Kelly
Both of the above are good shops and quite often, what one hasn't got, the other has. A good balance. Bikes are 50p cheaper at Interntional and you get the added bonus that Jerry Sadowitz, if he's on the day you visit, will happily dem anything for you! Davenports wont accept credit cards for anything under £50 - International will. Hope this adds to the help above.
jalal12321
View Profile
Loyal user
239 Posts

Profile of jalal12321
Ok thanks I will be visiting both of them soon hopefully
shiftysharpey
View Profile
New user
Liverpool, England, UK
6 Posts

Profile of shiftysharpey
You could get on a train to Ashford International in Kent (about an hour from London Charing X) then get a Number 2 bus from outside the station to the Ellingham Way Industrial Estate where you will find Alakazam. The staff are great andf their stock is very extensive. Even though it is a bit of a distance it may be worth putting a day aside for it, I have spent hours just browsing and talking in Alakazam and never leave dissapointed.
NeoMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
I have...
2017 Posts

Profile of NeoMagic
^ I've ordered online from Alakazam a number of times and their service has always been excellent.
See and download my latest free card-suits-themed desktop wallpaper | HERE
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Any one know of any magic shops in Middlesex, London area? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL