The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Lets try that RV again (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
I was very impressed with the RV tests that Slim set up. I think we had several good solid hits. I would like to offer another test.

I have three clear glass cups sitting to the right of my monitor. Two of the cups are "tall" and the other is "short". Each cup has an object in it. You have 24 hours to RV the three objects. If anybody hits all three I will send them Childs Play.

Good Luck
airship
View Profile
Inner circle
In my day, I have driven
1594 Posts

Profile of airship
One of the tall cups is reading completely clear. It might be empty, or it might contain water. I think I see ripples, so I'll go with water.

The short glass contains a die. White. #3 is facing up.

The other tall glass is an enigma. It is nothing common. Something only a mentalist would have near his desk. Something... spooky.

PS Not to alarm you, Chichi, but you should get a prostate test. As soon as possible.

PPS If I get all of these right, I'm going to quit my day job and become a full-time mentalist!
'The central secret of conjuring is a manipulation of interest.' - Henry Hay
Scott Xavier
View Profile
Inner circle
3672 Posts

Profile of Scott Xavier
All 3 have air in them! Standard Oxygen nitrogen mixture, not the pure Oxygen kind.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
I am tired, and need a nap, maybe a walk and hopefully a dream.

You can't put 24 hour constraints on me!
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
harishjose
View Profile
Special user
932 Posts

Profile of harishjose
An item that is used commonly in offices like pen or scissors or tape or rubber bands.
Paper bill or crumpled paper.
Water.
To believe is Magic.
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
Quote:
On 2006-05-27 20:51, Dannydoyle wrote:
I am tired, and need a nap, maybe a walk and hopefully a dream.

You can't put 24 hour constraints on me!

That is true I did not think about the need for everybody to walk and nap. I will extend the test until Monday evening. That should give everybody plenty of time to nap and walk.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18037 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I'm hitting the hay too...That dream stuff seemed to work for Corona.
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Chichi:

I see little bunnies, dust bunnies.

Tony
Jaz
View Profile
Inner circle
NJ, U.S.
6111 Posts

Profile of Jaz
Something long and possibly metal or plastic in a tall glass.
Not sure of the other tall glass. Possibly something clear or similar color as the glass.
The short glass currency.
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcanis
10781 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
1 voodoo doll with the initials JC stitched on - oh sorry, that is in your left hand with a pin in your right hand...

Water, air, salt

Booga booga.

By the way, I'm just a chronicler of Chichi's amazing RV powers - I'll see if any of it rubbed off on me....
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
JC for Jim Callahan? No I would never Voodoo JIm. He is a great entertainer and I have a lot of respect for him.
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcanis
10781 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Never! I must have meant J G Smile...

Actually, you mean you aren't holding a voodoo doll? Or I just misread the initials????
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
Smile I cant give that away.
Pasq
View Profile
Elite user
Lance Rench-Hausen.
417 Posts

Profile of Pasq
I'm seeing a greyhound. & some sort of exotic mayonnaise.
Sparrow in a barrow.
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Chichi:

What's going on there? I cannot sleep at night. I hear screem echoing through my mind, little bunnies in an overcrowded glass looking for release.

Can't you hear them?

I also see diapers, lots of diapers.

Tony
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcanis
10781 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Warm reading, Tony... Warm Reading... shame on you!!!
yachanin
View Profile
Inner circle
Cleveland, OH
2105 Posts

Profile of yachanin
I see a yellow pencil in one of the tall glasses. A folded white piece of paper in the short glass. I got just a hint of red in the other tall glass... kind of wavy so I'm thinking a red silk.

Regards, Steve
kinesis
View Profile
Inner circle
Scotland, surrounded by
2708 Posts

Profile of kinesis
Okay so lets do the dream thing.

I wandered through a field of high straw-like grasses to a barn. There I found a something wrapped in cloth. I unwrapped it to find a tightly folded paper map. on the four corners of the map were a heart, a diamond, a spade and a club. I followed the map and unearthed a chest of silver trinkets. One item was a goblet that still contained some red wine.
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one - Albert Einstein

FACEBOOK
harishjose
View Profile
Special user
932 Posts

Profile of harishjose
I am trying again. I saw three elements this time. Air, Water & Earth (AWE).
To believe is Magic.
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
Well Tony hit the nosies that are going on in my house. You can hear baby scream about every three hours. Nice work Tony.

As for the items in the glasses.

In one of the tall glasses I had a orange picnic knife. I think Jaz made a hit with this one. It is plastic and long as he mentioned in his post.

In the short glass I had a baby pacifier. Nobody really made a hit on this, but I did find one thing that was of interest. This glass was already sitting next to my computer. It is what gave me the idea to do glass cups. I went and got two others. I grabbed a pacifier and went back to my monitor. I dropped the pacifier in the short cup and was suprised to see water. There was a small amount at the bottom and some people did see water and somebody mentioned seeing "ripples".

In the third cup. I had an old metal 1/2 cup measuring cup. Somebody mentioned somehting kind of spooky that only a mentalist would use. This is a prop I use in my show and its intent is to be a bit "spooky".

I think this was a success and I think we have seen some interesting results in this test and in the other RV test.

Nice work!!

But nobody won childs play. I will come up with a new test in a few days and I will put childs play back up for the winner.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Lets try that RV again (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL