The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » One arm (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

RCP
View Profile
Inner circle
Two Minnie's in The Hell's Half Acre, The Republic of Texas
2158 Posts

Profile of RCP
Rene Lavand is a one armed card magician, has there been a one armed coin magician?
What routines would lend themselves to working with one arm?
Bill Citino
View Profile
Special user
Doylestown, PA
835 Posts

Profile of Bill Citino
Shoot Ogawa does a double matrix routine that is freakin' incredible. So essentially I guess you could do a single matrix routine with one arm. I believe Rene Lavand has a matrix routine also that I've heard is incredible, haven't seen it for myself though Smile

-Bill
CitinoMAGIC: SLEEPLESS NIGHTS eBook - AVAILABLE NOW!
Mediocre the Great
View Profile
Inner circle
Rich Hurley
1060 Posts

Profile of Mediocre the Great
Shoot developed the one arm double matrix to challenge himself when he had one broken arm in a cast.
Mediocrity is greatly under rated!
--------------------------------------------

Rich Hurley aka Mediocre The Great!
www.RichHurleyMagic.com
snowboard
View Profile
New user
China Shenzhen
86 Posts

Profile of snowboard
Quote:
On 2006-05-29 22:29, Mediocre the Great wrote:
Shoot developed the one arm double matrix to challenge himself when he had one broken arm in a cast.

Maybe he didn't have his hand broken. Just a pattar. Anyway ,The W-Matrix is awesome!

Shoot Ogawa also have a one-hand vanish. And by Only one hand,You can produce coins from Down palm. You can do a table coin colour change by David Roth ( One coin at table ,wave your hand over the coin ,then it changed) I don't know its name ,Can someone tell me? You also can use a card produce 4 coins on the table. So there are so mangy sleight by one hand.Is it possible to develop a routine about one arm coin man?

Snowboard
leko
View Profile
Loyal user
Netherlands
202 Posts

Profile of leko
A videoclip of Rene Lavand performing his matrix can be seen at http://www.mymagic.com/lavand.htm (about halfway down the webpage)
Looks like real magic.
Paul Chosse
View Profile
V.I.P.
1955 - 2010
2389 Posts

Profile of Paul Chosse
One-Armed McDonald is a past master. He has been mentioned often by Vernon. One of the tricks he is noted for is a vanishing coin effect. It is the classic "Coin in Glass" that we all learned as children, with a glas disc, etc. However, "Mac" had some nice touches on it. He is also the guy that the "MCDonald's Aces" is named after. A little research may produce more info....

Best, PSC
"You can't steal a gift..." Dizzy Gillespie
sullivanl
View Profile
Loyal user
277 Posts

Profile of sullivanl
There is a big section on one armed card magic in Expert Card Technique. Check it out, some good ideas.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » One arm (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL