The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Where to buy bicycle cards? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

nairbles
View Profile
New user
92 Posts

Profile of nairbles
What's the best deal you've seen on good cards?
nucinud
View Profile
Inner circle
New York, New York
1298 Posts

Profile of nucinud
COSTCO or BJs.
"We are what we pretend to be" Kurt Vonnegut, jr.

Now U C It Now U Don't

Harry Mandel

www.mandelmagic.com
Craig Dickson
View Profile
Veteran user
Pleasant Valley, NY
353 Posts

Profile of Craig Dickson
SAMs Club just started carrying them again, 12 in a box plus a bonus two decks I think, and they come in a Jumbo Bicycle box that just looks like a trick waiting to be invented. I bought them just for the Jumbo Bike Box, now I need to come up with something to do with it, but I will. One thing that comes to mind is a card fountain.
Brad Burt
View Profile
Inner circle
2675 Posts

Profile of Brad Burt
The dirty little secret is that it was CHEAPER to buy my Bike decks to sell in my shop at Cosco than from the manufacturer!!!! Sheesh! Best,
Brad Burt
mindpirate
View Profile
Regular user
Northern Virginia
186 Posts

Profile of mindpirate
I have to agree with the Costco, and Sams. I only pick them up elswhere if its urgent or if I'm looking for something special.
~MindPirate~
www.magicianschoice.net
www.magicofben.com

It can not be...and yet...it can
- Tommy Wonder
Jason Simonds
View Profile
Veteran user
Pensacola, FL
318 Posts

Profile of Jason Simonds
I get mine at Sams Club for $12 or $13 for 12 decks.
lelo
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of lelo
I once found a very good deal at Walmart but have not seen it again.
brendan_670
View Profile
New user
26 Posts

Profile of brendan_670
If you only want a couple I get them at Walmart. you can get a pack of 2 for around $3
matinex
View Profile
Regular user
San Jose, CA
108 Posts

Profile of matinex
I always check the Walgreen's drug store ads in the Sunday paper. Seemingly once a month, they run 2-for-1 specials on Bicycle cards. That's 2 for US$3.00. Not quite as good as the Costco box but still pretty good.
nairbles
View Profile
New user
92 Posts

Profile of nairbles
Just got back from costco... I'll never go anywhere else... even 2 decks for 3 bucks is crappy compared... however, one time in walgreens I picked up a 2 deck set, one red and one blue... it wouldn't scan so they did a price check and accidently (i'm almost certain) gave it to me for 1.99 ... but costco: 12 decks for 13 bucks...
mshanker
View Profile
New user
Frankfort, KY
84 Posts

Profile of mshanker
When buying from Sams look at the label carefully. My wife bought me a box last year and she picked up the large-type cards.

Incidentally, if you want jumbo cards, though not Bicycle brand, look into dollar stores. They have pretty good jumbo cards for--you guessed it--$1.

Manoj
Manoj
Hushai
View Profile
Elite user
St. Louis, Missouri, USA
460 Posts

Profile of Hushai
If you can't get to Costco, and have ethical objections to shopping at Walmart, Target has Bicycle cards cheaper every day than you find them ordinarily (I mean not on sale) at some other places.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Where to buy bicycle cards? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL