The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Nudest Deck (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

oso2you
View Profile
Regular user
Oregon
128 Posts

Profile of oso2you
I have gone through the Don Alan routine with this deck from the "Pretty Sneaky" booklet. There is one portion which doesn't make sense to me.

Anyone familiar with this routine that I could PM for advice?

Don
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4363 Posts

Profile of emyers99
I don't have the routine you are asking about but at the Magi Fest this year, Paul Gertner did an amazing version of this trick. He demonstrated how he can adapt his presentation to suit the company he is working for and it was great. In his version the box starts blank on both sides. As the cards print backs, the blank box now has a full back design on one side. Best part, no box switches or false turnovers of the box. Very clever.
Adam Hince
View Profile
Elite user
Pittsburgh, PA
498 Posts

Profile of Adam Hince
The routine that emyers is referring to is Paul Gertner and Doc Dougherty's version entitled Generic Cards. I'm not familiar with the Don Alan routine either.
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4363 Posts

Profile of emyers99
That's it. Adam is an encyclopedia of magic stuff. Great routine. I think Gertner sells it on his website.

eric
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Nudest Deck (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL