The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Card Magic of Nick Trost...how much is it worth? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Josh Chaikin
View Profile
Inner circle
Kansas City
1430 Posts

Profile of Josh Chaikin
I picked up my copy from the US Toy Company in Kansas City for $40 or so. I think they have a few copies left. They tend to have a lot of OOP books.
ekins
View Profile
Elite user
Portland, Oregon
419 Posts

Profile of ekins
I just noticed where one sold on eBay two days ago with a "Buy it Now" price of $39.95. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie......81125726

You never know what kind of deals you can find.

-Brian
Rennie
View Profile
Inner circle
I think I have about
1965 Posts

Profile of Rennie
Quote:
On 2007-02-21 00:16, Josh Chaikin wrote:
I picked up my copy from the US Toy Company in Kansas City for $40 or so. I think they have a few copies left. They tend to have a lot of OOP books.

Do you have a website for them ?
Rennie
The effect is the important thing, how you achieve it is not.......
imfletcher
View Profile
Loyal user
234 Posts

Profile of imfletcher
Quote:
On 2007-02-21 10:16, Rennie wrote:
Quote:
On 2007-02-21 00:16, Josh Chaikin wrote:

Do you have a website for them ?
Rennie

I already called them, they said that they have no copies.
tupawk
View Profile
New user
87 Posts

Profile of tupawk
Quote:
On 2007-02-21 01:50, ekins wrote:
I just noticed where one sold on eBay two days ago with a "Buy it Now" price of $39.95. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie......81125726

You never know what kind of deals you can find.

-Brian

Wow! I wish I would have seen that instead of having to bid on the one currently there now Smile
adamc
View Profile
Regular user
Sydney, Australia
137 Posts

Profile of adamc
Quote:
On 2007-02-21 13:51, tupawk wrote:
Wow! I wish I would have seen that instead of having to bid on the one currently there now Smile

heh and because of this thread, the one currently on eBay is going to sell for much higher than the $60 that the previous one recently sold for. I notice by your nickname that I've already bid against you tupawk.. hmm, what's your maximum bid going to be for the current book? Smile Wish there were more copies of this, sucks to get into a bidding war with a fellow Café member..

Adam
tupawk
View Profile
New user
87 Posts

Profile of tupawk
I know what you mean Adam... We need to make this thread disappear... Smile
adamc
View Profile
Regular user
Sydney, Australia
137 Posts

Profile of adamc

Card Magic of Nick Trost eBay auction

I should've bid more for the $60 one that went recently..

Well, looks like we know that posting an auction on the Café will certainly increase the selling price!

And so the search continues..

Adam
tupawk
View Profile
New user
87 Posts

Profile of tupawk
Adamc: when searching ebay be sure to check other countries' auctions as well. I just won a copy of the book from the UK. It ended up being waaaaaaay cheaper with shipping than the one that just sold on ebay.

Good luck in your search.
adamc
View Profile
Regular user
Sydney, Australia
137 Posts

Profile of adamc
Quote:
On 2007-02-25 20:57, tupawk wrote:
Adamc: when searching ebay be sure to check other countries' auctions as well. I just won a copy of the book from the UK. It ended up being waaaaaaay cheaper with shipping than the one that just sold on ebay.

Good luck in your search.

hmm, that's interesting.. I'd always thought that when I was searching eBay it would automatically default to a worldwide search.. In fact, when I search for completed auctions and make sure that the "Worldwide" checkbox is enabled, it still doesn't show me the auction that you won.. I need to go to ebay.co.uk and do the search there. I must be doing something wrong.

Good job finding the book, now that's one less person that I have to bid against!

Adam
KyleThorson
View Profile
New user
Raleigh, NC
98 Posts

Profile of KyleThorson
Another copy just went up on eBay
Phred
View Profile
Regular user
118 Posts

Profile of Phred
One of my favourite books. Since I would never part with it, I guess it is priceless.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Card Magic of Nick Trost...how much is it worth? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL