The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » David Roth - Expert Coin Magic Book vs. Ultimate Coin Magic Vol. 2 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

M for Magic
View Profile
Special user
675 Posts

Profile of M for Magic
How much of the coin box work from the Expert Coin Magic Book is on the Ultimate Coin Magic Vol 2. DVD?
Is there more coin box work in the Expert Coin Magic Book than Ultimate Coin Magic Vol 2. DVD? or vice-versa?
Thanks,
J.
Dan Watkins
View Profile
Inner circle
PA
3028 Posts

Profile of Dan Watkins
Ultimate Coin Magic Volume 2 also contains a whole video on coin and silk magic which is mostly not in the book.

As for the Okito box work, there is a lot of overlap in techniques taught. There is overlap in the routines, but the book does contain routines not on the DVD, and the DVD contains work not in the books. The DVD covers the slot box which I do not believe was covered at all in the book.

If you are interested in Okito Box magic, the DVD is a must have. Roth's book is also a must have for those interested in great coin work.
Click to visit:
M for Magic
View Profile
Special user
675 Posts

Profile of M for Magic
Thanks a lot Dan.
All the best,
-J
ehands
View Profile
Special user
Mississippi
524 Posts

Profile of ehands
Maybe it is just me, but David Roth's Coins and Silk routines on DVD#2 seem to be unusally strong magic relative to difficulty or skill level requirements. I found them easy to learn and rewarding to perform.
"Oh look, we have created enchantment." Blanche DuBois
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » David Roth - Expert Coin Magic Book vs. Ultimate Coin Magic Vol. 2 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL