The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Oldies... but goodies! » » Magic phone cards (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Marduk
View Profile
Regular user
Argentina
105 Posts

Profile of Marduk
Hi!
I am collecting phone cards related with magic or magicians. I have around 40 different phone cards with Copperfield, Siegfried & Roy, Uri Geller, phone cards explaining magic tricks, and others.
Soon I will prepare a web page with all my cards.
I don´t know if there are any other guy collecting the same, but...I am always looking for more phone cards to my collection (and it is not easy, believe me...)
If you have got anything to sell or trade, please, contact me
All my best!

Quique Marduk
quique@magia.com.ar
I'am a proffesional magician and lecturer
Kevin Connolly
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
1329 Posts

Profile of Kevin Connolly
There are about 10-12 Houdini phone cards out there. If you have Houdini ones for sale, please let me know.

Good Luck,

Kevin
Please visit my website.
www.houdinihimself.com

Always looking buy or trade for original Houdini, Hardeen and escape artist items. I'm interested in books, pitchbooks and ephemera. Email [email]hhoudini@optonline.net[/email]
Marduk
View Profile
Regular user
Argentina
105 Posts

Profile of Marduk
Oh, yes, I have a serie of 10, there are from Canada, but I have not reppeated to sell by now.
Thank you!
Quique Marduk
magicdoctor
View Profile
Veteran user
Wi.
377 Posts

Profile of magicdoctor
I have set #1 of the Houdini calling cards,set number 436.does anybody know how much they might be worth?
Michael Von Schroeder [url]www.vonmagic.com[/url]
Marduk
View Profile
Regular user
Argentina
105 Posts

Profile of Marduk
Dear Magicdoctor:
I have six Houdini´s phone cards from Canada. Two pictures black and white, the same two pictures in full color and two posters full color.
Is your set the same?
I paid 30 dollars for the whole set on Ebay some months ago. Are you interested on selling it?
Please, let me know
regards!
marduk
marduk@magia.com.ar
Kevin Connolly
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
1329 Posts

Profile of Kevin Connolly
I have about 70-80 different Houdini cards, but their all not phone cards. They range from 1902 up to the late 1990's. They came with magazines, cigarettes, cigars, bread, candy etc. If anyone has ones they want to sell, please let me know.
Please visit my website.
www.houdinihimself.com

Always looking buy or trade for original Houdini, Hardeen and escape artist items. I'm interested in books, pitchbooks and ephemera. Email [email]hhoudini@optonline.net[/email]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Oldies... but goodies! » » Magic phone cards (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL