The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Jez Rose ITV special (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

funnymagic
View Profile
Regular user
138 Posts

Profile of funnymagic
I can't wait for this to be shown in the UK on ITV1. This could be the best thing to happen to magic this year since the James Brown DVD. It is showing sometime in May 2006.
theboss
View Profile
Regular user
134 Posts

Profile of theboss
You mean the one that they managed to stop from being published!
Andrew Richmond
View Profile
Loyal user
Birmingham - UK
252 Posts

Profile of Andrew Richmond
Jez Rose is a very very poor immitation of Derren, I am sure this special will be a huge let down and will not evolve into much..

A.R.
"Take a card any card!"
"Why?"
"So I can find it."
"Why?"
Baggins
View Profile
Regular user
london
148 Posts

Profile of Baggins
I am a actually a big fan of Jez and I am usre the mind reading will be well recieved. I hope they anounce the tran smission date soo.
Andrew Richmond
View Profile
Loyal user
Birmingham - UK
252 Posts

You must be the only one Baggins, wouldn't suprise me if your real surname wasn't Rose first name Jezz?
"Take a card any card!"
"Why?"
"So I can find it."
"Why?"
theboss
View Profile
Regular user
134 Posts

Profile of theboss
You could argue that anyone doing contemporary mentalism is a poor imitation of Derren. The real acid test is whether the paying punter likes what you do! Jez may not be your cup of tea (or mine for that matter) but do we need to use these forums to slag off others?

All the best

Mrs Rose
Craig Kyle
View Profile
Regular user
197 Posts

Profile of Craig Kyle
"You could argue that anyone doing contemporary mentalism is a poor imitation of Derren".

They are. Every last one of them. I could tell this from the way your adams apples moved.

I think baggins is disolusioned if he thinks that jez rose show will be any different.
funnymagic
View Profile
Regular user
138 Posts

Profile of funnymagic
Hey guys I am still looking forward to seeing the Jez Rose special. I thought it was meant to be on sometime in May or June but it hasn't been on. Anyone have any news?
Andrew Richmond
View Profile
Loyal user
Birmingham - UK
252 Posts

Yes the ITV exectuves have watched it and seen the light..
"Take a card any card!"
"Why?"
"So I can find it."
"Why?"
sleight king
View Profile
Loyal user
278 Posts

Profile of sleight king
Jez is boring and so unoriginal
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Jez Rose ITV special (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL