The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Searching for Homer Lewag routine Magic Man Examiner (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

brockport
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of brockport
Hi
I was refered to the Café by my Atlanta IBM ring. The reason for my visit is:
I've been searching for some time for a Homer Lewag coin routine (hand to hand similar to coins across) that I saw Chad Long perform in one of his early lectures. He told me Kenner published it in Magic Man Examiner and he thought it was volume one. I have been unable to find this issue and in looking in Kenner's books I don't believe it was published elsewhere. Can anyone help with my search?
Thanks for providing this forum.
Jeff Pergl
Dan Watkins
View Profile
Inner circle
PA
3028 Posts

Profile of Dan Watkins
It is called "Four Coins and a Filipino" it is in Magic Man Examiner Volume 1.

The closest thing you will find in Chris Kenner's book is a routine called "The Deep" which uses some similar techniques.

Good luck finding the Examiner issues, they are very difficult to obtain these days. Only four were published 16 years ago.
Click to visit:
brockport
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of brockport
Dan
Thanks for the information, now I have routine names which should make the search a little easier (maybe)! Is "Four Coins and a Filipino" in your library? If so, being long out of print, is it, in your opinion ethical to produce a photocopy which I would happily pay for? This routine, at least in Chad Long's hands, was the most magical coin routine I have seen in twenty years.
Jeff
truthteller
View Profile
Inner circle
2586 Posts

Profile of truthteller
It would be wrong to photocopy the item as it is a copyrighted work.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Searching for Homer Lewag routine Magic Man Examiner (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL