The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Coins and Card Case (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

PR_Magic
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of PR_Magic
I came up with a routine involving 3 half dollars that jump from my hand into a card case about a year ago...everything can be examined...i was wondering if you guys can list down as many routines that involve coins and card cases with no gimmicks...Jay Sankey's Push Button routine would be one of them...thanks!

waiting for ur response,
Paul
Daegs
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
4283 Posts

Profile of Daegs
Well other than a slight change in handling, coins jumping to card box is the same as a coin purse, or a hat, or a box, or a shoe, or any number of objects that could possibly hold coins...
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27157 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Quote:
On 2006-06-06 17:09, PR_Magic wrote:
I came up with a routine involving 3 half dollars that jump from my hand into a card case about a year ago...everything can be examined...i was wondering if you guys can list down as many routines that involve coins and card cases with no gimmicks...Jay Sankey's Push Button routine would be one of them...thanks!

waiting for ur response,
Paul

First, congrats on working out a routine that works for you.

On the originality/research side that is truly your responsibility to do what you can from your library and friends before asking us to vet your material.

After you do your research, let us know if you feel there is something original in your routine.
...to all the coins I've dropped here
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4148 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
Check out my own Case Solved, from Best of Friends Two. Used that when I worked the Castle back in the 80's.
AT LAST - a NEW fun coins across!! MIGRATE is filled with laughs, magic, cool moves, lasts over 3 minutes, uses props, comes in a Poker Chip version or special Deluxe version with coins, and is about...BEARS! AT DEALERS EVERYWHERE!
https://youtu.be/hzf-Trbs4Ts

https://youtu.be/gGjMtW1DLjA

ALSO...available at dealers EVERYWHERE - RUBINSTEIN COIN MAGIC- The biggest book on coin magic since Bobo's Modern Coin Magic, and the most important since David Roth's Expert Coin Magic! Hardbound, 500 pages, 20 chapters of state of the art coin magic illustrated with 930 crisp photos! A contribution chapter from over 20 of the world's top coin magicians! This will be the book against which all future books on coin magic will be measured! Already called a Modern Classic!!
I HAVE A LIMITED AMOUNT OF COPIES AVAILABLE TO BE SIGNED, AND COME WITH A SPECIAL FREE GIFT! If interested, shoot me an email at rubinsteindvm@aol.com I also have some limited supplies of coins and props used in the book, let me know if you want a pricelist.
FRANZIS
View Profile
New user
86 Posts

Profile of FRANZIS
Hi,

And for the french coin workers it is possible to find the M. RUBINSTEIN routine in one French magic magazine "La revue de la Prestidigitation".
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4148 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
Wow, I forgot about that one!
AT LAST - a NEW fun coins across!! MIGRATE is filled with laughs, magic, cool moves, lasts over 3 minutes, uses props, comes in a Poker Chip version or special Deluxe version with coins, and is about...BEARS! AT DEALERS EVERYWHERE!
https://youtu.be/hzf-Trbs4Ts

https://youtu.be/gGjMtW1DLjA

ALSO...available at dealers EVERYWHERE - RUBINSTEIN COIN MAGIC- The biggest book on coin magic since Bobo's Modern Coin Magic, and the most important since David Roth's Expert Coin Magic! Hardbound, 500 pages, 20 chapters of state of the art coin magic illustrated with 930 crisp photos! A contribution chapter from over 20 of the world's top coin magicians! This will be the book against which all future books on coin magic will be measured! Already called a Modern Classic!!
I HAVE A LIMITED AMOUNT OF COPIES AVAILABLE TO BE SIGNED, AND COME WITH A SPECIAL FREE GIFT! If interested, shoot me an email at rubinsteindvm@aol.com I also have some limited supplies of coins and props used in the book, let me know if you want a pricelist.
Rik Chew
View Profile
Special user
538 Posts

Profile of Rik Chew
Jay Sankey has a nice routine with a card case, think its called Nest Egg using HPC/CPH
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Coins and Card Case (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.26 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL