We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Source For Spoons and Forks in Bulk (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

lmrmagic
View Profile
New user
81 Posts

Profile of lmrmagic
I just wanted to pass on a tip on to those who do metal bending. I have been ordering forks in bulk from a restaurant supply website. http://www.bigtray.com. They sell forks for $3.44 per dozen.
HiveMind
View Profile
Veteran user
303 Posts

Profile of HiveMind
Thanks for the tip!
"Free will is an illusion." - B.F. Skinner
Brent Allan
View Profile
Elite user
Chicago
415 Posts

Profile of Brent Allan
That bit of info is probably one of the best I have gotten form this board in awhile!!

I just finished buying a set of 24 pieces (although only 20 are usable, because it is harder to bend knives) for $8. This little tidbit will save me a ton! Smile
Turn your business card into a relentless salesperson that brings you business!

http://www.TransformYourBusinesscard.com
David Fletcher
View Profile
Loyal user
238 Posts

Profile of David Fletcher
Check with restaurant supply houses in your area. I live in the New York City area and sometimes I'll go to the many places on the bowery. Otherwise I go to a place in New Rochelle. Your yellow pages>restaurant supplies.
You have to give it away to keep it.
saglaser
View Profile
Loyal user
Champaign, IL
248 Posts

Profile of saglaser
David is right. I live in a midsize town in central Illinois, and there are some good buys on forks and spoons by the dozen. Those BigTray prices are lower, but then, I don't pay any shipping charges and I get them right away. It's certainly better than buying sets at discount houses where you get a lot of unusable pieces, the the prices are lower, too.
London
View Profile
Special user
U.S.A.
769 Posts

Profile of London
I live near a big in door "flea market" and I can find them for about a dollar a dozen.
THOUGHTfully,

LONDON
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Source For Spoons and Forks in Bulk (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL