The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What happened, was this... » » Finished my bunddle of shows. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

johnobryant
View Profile
Regular user
Texas
195 Posts

Profile of johnobryant
Well in one week I had 6 shows. 4 of which were school functions.

The school event/fair I had to go about 45 minutes from where I live and perform in another city. There, I put on my 45 minute stand up/ stage comedy magic show. For those 4 shows my audience averaged about 400 (if not more people) adults and kids. Each day we had a TOTALLY different audience.

A couple hours after my first show there, I got 2 phone calls, one for a birthday gig (the coming Saturday), and one for a community center (the same saturday).

I finished this "mini tour" (i guess you would call it) about a week ago and my show keeps getting better and better with more experience.

I had made fliers for the gigs becasue it would be less expensive than handing out my business cards. I handed out over 1,000 so I am expecting a LOT more shows out of this past week.

Just thought I would share with you my little experience!
-John
GG
View Profile
New user
UK
85 Posts

Profile of GG
Well Done John,exciting times ahead for you,keep us informed.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What happened, was this... » » Finished my bunddle of shows. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL