The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Messiah Vanish (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Eric Grossman
View Profile
Elite user
St. Louis, MO
429 Posts

Profile of Eric Grossman
I've been toying with the Messiah Vanish, similar or the same as Steve Draun's Perfect Coin Vanish, and I'm looking for suggestions on what to do with the coin, after the vanish. I'm kind of stuck in that "Look, I'm a werewolf" position. Since I don't want to bring the coin back, I need to ditch it. Also, I don't always have sleeves.
family/magic/music/life
Chris A.
View Profile
Inner circle
AKA Chris A.
1123 Posts

Profile of Chris A.
Watch Sankey's "Revolutionary Coin magic". He has the solution.
AKA Chris A.
Keepin' the Funk Alive
Andy G
View Profile
Regular user
Terra Australis
180 Posts

Profile of Andy G
Well actually sankey just brings it back on Revolutionary coin magic, so you won't find a solution there.

What you can do is jam it right in there, i.e. right underneath. Alternatively you can steal it to the right hand using your thumb, not sure of the name of the grip but your thumb goes over the coin and the tip bends down and grips the coin. This can be done in the action of saying look it's not under here! heh...

Or you can go into a kind of hand wash rotating the wrist, using right to bring coin into left or letting the coin fall into the right in the style of the Torres move (on David Stone Coin Magic vol 2).
Spydur
View Profile
Special user
PDX, now San Diego...back to PDX
966 Posts

Profile of Spydur
Andy ws right on the money. If you can not understnad exactly what is trying to be said check out David Stone's coin magic tapes(Vol. 2 I believe.) Also a good book is David Williamson's. He has a nice move that you could use an clean up.

You could always use a bit o blue tac. A-la Troy Hoosier.

Corey B.
Eric Grossman
View Profile
Elite user
St. Louis, MO
429 Posts

Profile of Eric Grossman
Good stuff, you guys. Thanks.
family/magic/music/life
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Messiah Vanish (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL