The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Zombie Vanishing Foulard (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Joey Evans
View Profile
Special user
Fort Myers, FL
535 Posts

Profile of Joey Evans
I'm in the process of making a Foulard for the Vanish of a Zombie ball. I'm making the kind where the gimmick is sewn into the Foulard giving the illusion that it's still behind it. Anyhow, what do you recommend sewing in it? Do you just buy a zombie and sew the the half into it? Or have you come across anything else that works and it fairly lightweight?

Thanks,

Joey

P.S. I debated posting this in Secret Sessions, but I have been careful to be vague as it seems it may get more responses in this category.
The Visual Comedy and Magic of Joey Evans

http://www.Evansmagic.com/

The Impossible Has Never Been So Funny!
haywire
View Profile
Special user
Philadelphia
760 Posts

Profile of haywire
Joey,

Not sure if this will help but it may... I was at a flea market once and I found a really big soup ladel. I got two pieces of fabric, bent flat then glued the handle of the ladel and top of the bowl to the fabric with hot glue...

A female friend sewed the edges of the seams of the two pieces of fabric together for me. The ball I show fits inside the bowl inside the foulard... So I show the ball, put it down on the table (I use a black art well table...)

Go on to normal zombie routine but of course the ball is already vanished when you start the floating. I find this very cheap gimmick works very well.

I use the same gimmick for the floating bubble illusion.

Steven
Marshall Thornside
View Profile
Inner circle
chicago
2016 Posts

Profile of Marshall Thornside
The new Zombie Re-Animated DVD's show a way to vanish without a gimmick in the foulard.
you will remember my name

World's Youngest Illusionista
7th greatest pianist in the world
Go Red For Women and Stroke Ambassador
www.mai-ling.net
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Zombie Vanishing Foulard (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL