The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Food for thought » » A Major Injustice -- Your Chance to Possibly Help Ted Lesley (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24314 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
Ted Lesley is now out of the hospice and in a flat of his own. However, his situation was so grave before he went in, that some of his "friends" and relatives sought to help him by disposing of his props, library and all his personal property.

Now he has nothing.

Many of his books were bought by a prominent German magic dealer who promised him access to the "Ted Lesley Library," but this does not seem to be forthcoming.

I urge all of you who have connections in Germany, especially in Berlin, to let everyone you know in Germany know that Ted has been basically stripped of everything he needs to even consider performing.

If you want to know the identity of the dealer, please send me an e-mail
It is not Jedinat or Stolina magic. Jedinat would never do anything like that. I have never dealt with Stolina, but I understand they are a shop with high ethics.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24314 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
I want to thank those who have responded off-list. Your thoughts and care are greatly appreciated.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Food for thought » » A Major Injustice -- Your Chance to Possibly Help Ted Lesley (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL