The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Impromptu Spooky Effect (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Phil C
View Profile
Special user
Ontario, Canada
903 Posts

Profile of Phil C
Hi,

I was wondering if you guys have any ideas of some spooky effects in some impromptu situation?

For instance, I went camping once. In the evening, me and my friends started talking about ghost stories. Then I suggest we try something new. Then I proceeded with the Medium's Grip in the Carlyle Touch DVD. It went really well. And several people acually feel someone touch them and they were really scared.

Do you guys know of any similar effects. That you can be done without any props or anything?

Thanks in advance Smile

Phil
Jerome Finley
View Profile
V.I.P.
SLC
3419 Posts

Profile of Jerome Finley
PK Touches
For Andruzzi
Ritual of the Rock from "Have Seance, will travel".
Stigmata
Readings, can be quite "spooky":)
Regards,
J
"Join my update list here!" http://eepurl.com/uE3Jf
JAlenS
View Profile
Inner circle
Oklahoma
1522 Posts

Profile of JAlenS
Simple sleights woven around some (true-wink) story have worked around the campfire. You could make a voodoo doll out of some twigs if you have some IT or you could use the campfire itself if you do any fire effects.
nbps05
View Profile
Regular user
106 Posts

Profile of nbps05
I would say stigmata and for andruzzi
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17674 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I was camping once last year and my daughter divined in which hand fellow campers were holding an Object...Five times in a row...ALA Fulves.
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Impromptu Spooky Effect (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL