We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Shadow boxes (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Lusion
View Profile
Special user
590 Posts

Profile of Lusion
You can still build one that can be done surrounded, I sat down and tinkered with that idea and it is possible! This is the creative part that I love about performing and now since I just expanded my shop I am building so many illusions I will have to get a bigger warehouse when they are done!
Silver_Fang
View Profile
Loyal user
San Antonio
282 Posts

Profile of Silver_Fang
You just gave me an idea. I from one of the posts they talked about a product known as glow wire. it can be found on theatrefx's website and many others if you search google. it is very portable and is very bright.
ggarcia
View Profile
Veteran user
San Antonio Tx
388 Posts

Profile of ggarcia
Lusion - I am wanting to build a shadow box that I also want to show from all sides. I was thinking about uses a base. you mention that it can be done without a base. would you mind sharing your idea? This would be my first illusion. I have a shadow box illusion plan, and I am wanting to get the woodbury video # 1 on bases. I will take any help in the best way to do this. thanks...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Shadow boxes (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL