The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Kozar Notepad Prediction (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

fhood
View Profile
New user
Southern California
86 Posts

Profile of fhood
I saw this effect performed in front of a large audience (about 200 people or so). It was quite effective in that the three volunteers who each wrote down onto the pad their own 3-digit number were seated far apart from each other. Then when the fourth volunteer totaled the numbers, he/she was also seated far from the other volunteers. Thus there was no way for the previous 3 volunteers to see what other numbers had been written after they had written their own 3-digit number down. I'm assuming this is a big, critical factor in how this effect is accomplished. The question I have is this: can this same effect be used in a small group setting of 6 or 8 people at a private party? Or does this increase the chance that the volunteers may compare notes with each other about what numbers they wrote down onto the pad?

I hope that this effect CAN be used in a small group setting rather than just on a large stage in front of a 100+ crowd. Thanks!
Bruno
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of Bruno
Hi Frank,
There are several ways to achieve this effect with or without a notepad. For an intimate group it would be better to use a business card. PM me and I'll give you a reference for the method.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Kozar Notepad Prediction (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL