The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Dai Vernon: A Biography (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Kjellstrom
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden, Scandinavia, Europe
5203 Posts

Profile of Kjellstrom
Coney Island, today.

http://www.coneyisland.com/
StevenKidwell
View Profile
New user
39 Posts

Profile of StevenKidwell
Dai Vernon: A Biography is a wonderful book! I am just about finished reading it, and I'm at the point where I'm savoring every page. I'm a little sad that I'm almost finished. Few books have this effect with me, but Mr. Ben did an amazing job of writing this book. It captivated my attention on page 1 and has kept my attention and increased it with every page. I can only hope that there is a Vol. 2 in the works.

I do feel fortunate that I've just received my copy of 'The Vernon Touch', which appears to be an equally impressive book. I was expecting a book similiar to The Collected Almanac, being copies of the originals collected into one binding. The Vernon Touch is NOT that, all the original articles are newly formatted for this book, and an AMAZING collection of photographs spread throughout the book. I can't express how impressed I am with the quality of this book! Hats off to The Genii Corporation and all involved with putting this together.

Steve
Jiceh
View Profile
Special user
France
742 Posts

Profile of Jiceh
Who knows when the second part of the biography will be published?
any info?
silverking
View Profile
Inner circle
4574 Posts

Profile of silverking
Mr. Ben has previously stated that he can't offer a publishing date for Part 2, as he's chosen to write a few other books first.

I would posit that (for obvious reasons) if Mr. Ben himself can't offer a reasonably accurate publishing date at this point in time......nobody alive today can guess at a publishing date.

Considering the Vernon Part 1 took D.B. seven years to write, and then considering he's announced at least three other books he intends to publish before Vernon part 2, the pundits have previously noted that one would be wise to "not hold ones breath" waiting for Vernon Part 2.
Jiceh
View Profile
Special user
France
742 Posts

Profile of Jiceh
Thanks for the answer
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Dai Vernon: A Biography (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL