The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Dean Dill's Explosion (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Edsel Chiu
View Profile
Veteran user
Hong Kong / Los Angeles
326 Posts

Profile of Edsel Chiu
http://www.deandill.com/order.htm

Explosion (Half Dollars) - $1,000
Explosion (Silver Dollars) - $1,800

http://www.hocus-pocus.com/magicshop/?hn=1

Explosion (Half Dollars or Silver Dollars) - $1,000

Is it a discrepancy?

Thanks in advance!
"If there is magic, let it be an art." - William Shakespeare
Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4825 Posts

Profile of Dave V
I think the text is just telling you it's available in either denomination. The price is for Half Dollars. If you have any more concerns it's best to write to them directly about it.
No trees were killed in the making of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18559 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Contact Dean at http://www.deandill.com
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
Memory-Jah
View Profile
Inner circle
Mülheim an der Ruhr / Germany
1434 Posts

Profile of Memory-Jah
Was this trick always that expensive? or only since cyril used it? I think I have seen it quite a while ago for way less, but I may be wrong. I cannot recall it anymore. and then when I looked again for this effect I saw this price. holy sh#t. as a pupil I will never be able to pay such a price for this beautiful effect Smile
"Dropping your pants while you set off flash paper may allow your pass to go undetected, but it's still not invisible." - Count Elmsley
Michele
View Profile
Loyal user
Taiwan
293 Posts

Profile of Michele
Dean's explosion is for working pro. He never raise his price,this price already stand for a few years. and Dean is a really gentleman.
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5091 Posts

Profile of Roth
I saw Dean do this at his shop a few years ago and my eyes almost popped out. The ending caught me by surprize, it was amazing to watch.
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18559 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Saw 19 year old Nathan Gibson close his act with Explosion today at the Magic Castle and it KILLED. I have seen two others do it in competition, both winning first place.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
h_A_Z
View Profile
Special user
Ireland/Msia
701 Posts

Profile of h_A_Z
The price has always been like that. It is so well worth it if you have the money (of course) and a place to perform them
Jeff Corn
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas
1190 Posts

Profile of Jeff Corn
The price has always been that, BUT there is also a less expensive set.
Yes, that is my real name. Yes, I am a real person. No, you probably won't agree with me.
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27019 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Quote:
On 2006-06-27 18:02, Jeff Corn wrote:
The price has always been that, BUT there is also a less expensive set.

Huh? he made them up in nickles?
...to all the coins I've dropped here
Jeff Corn
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas
1190 Posts

Profile of Jeff Corn
I was told about a set that ran closer to $800. Maybe it wasn't authorized, but I thought it was on his site.
Yes, that is my real name. Yes, I am a real person. No, you probably won't agree with me.
Dean Dill
View Profile
1947 - 2015
248 Posts

Profile of Dean Dill
Any Explosion set sold by any other Manufacturer is not authorized. Unless someone is selling their personal set that I sold them.
Jamie Schoolcraft is the only one who has my permission to make this gimmick. I invented this specially made set of coins. No matter what anyone else says. I have all the documenttation to prove it. Johnson Products made my first set made in Half Dollars. And no other gimmick of it's kind existed before that.

Dean Dill
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Dean it is great to see you up and running. I hope things are getting better for you and your family.
Dean Dill
View Profile
1947 - 2015
248 Posts

Profile of Dean Dill
Thanks for asking Paisa23. We are doing better every day. Thank God that we heal up. Whew.. what an ordeal.

All my best to you,
Dean
Nick-V.
View Profile
Special user
Create and Devastate
777 Posts

Profile of Nick-V.
This is a true spectacle.
An absolute joy to watch.
Peace on the Magical Streets
~Nick V.~
TannerJade
View Profile
Veteran user
Canada
307 Posts

Profile of TannerJade
Dang, this is just a mind boogler!

I was wondering if this could be done with CANADIAN currency, or if the coins are a part of the effect...

Thanks!

Tanner
Knight Magic
View Profile
New user
Las Vegas, NV
65 Posts

Profile of Knight Magic
Although we're billed as an illusion show we also do a few close up pieces with a cameraman onstage using large video screens, and we recently added Dean's Explosion - the silver dollar set - to our show. It has definitely become one of the crowd favorites and it was worth every penny.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Dean Dill's Explosion (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL