The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » question on coin matrix (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

limhanchung
View Profile
Veteran user
Malaysia
342 Posts

Profile of limhanchung
Are there any kinds of coin matrix that can be done standing up?
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4773 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
Hi,
Do you mean without a table, just in the hands? Or standing up at a table? There was an in the Spec's hand Chink a Chink in Apocalypse some time back! I don't remember where!

Best David Neighbors
The Coinjurer
David Neighbors

The Coinjurer

www.coinjurer.com
limhanchung
View Profile
Veteran user
Malaysia
342 Posts

Profile of limhanchung
I meant in the hands.
KC
View Profile
Special user
Utah
550 Posts

Profile of KC
I believe that Reed McClintock did a performance of an in the hands matrix on his McClintock Twist video.
Reed McClintock
View Profile
V.I.P.
772 Posts

Profile of Reed McClintock
Hello K.C
I did. It's called Iron Cross. Richard Kaufman is at some point going to run the effect in the Genii Magazine. I gave him the explanation a while back. I did not give an explanation on the video.
A few months ago Genii ran a trick called cha-chingk and it is a spellbound matrix. It is a peronal favorite of mine.
The effect is different than you expect, although it is a matrix. Please look it up if you are interested.
I am not sure how to find out if and when Richard will be running Iron Cross in Genii. Smile
"Stuff is anything, but magic is everything"

Reed McClintock 2003

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » question on coin matrix (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL