The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Yogano Stool Suspension (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dabek
View Profile
Regular user
United Kingdom
142 Posts

Profile of Dabek
I Have recently aquired this illusionand wondered if anyone has any presentational tips or ideas for it.

I was wondering if there was any way of doing it without a long dress or cape to hide the gimmick, is there any other ways to hide it.

All the best
Paul Dabek
magicofCurtis
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
2545 Posts

Profile of magicofCurtis
I have one of these.. The angles can be a pain at times,, but well worth it.... I usually perform this as my legs are crossed.......
Dabek
View Profile
Regular user
United Kingdom
142 Posts

Profile of Dabek
Yeah I have seen people sit down on the stool but I feel that by standing on the stool it gives muck more height to the illusion and therefore the impression that you are levitating higher.
Does anyone else have any suggestions?

Paul
ssucahyo
View Profile
Inner circle
1955 Posts

Profile of ssucahyo
I think the stool is desiged for sitting not standing, standing will too high and may tumble down. That position will make lost the balance.

CC
Dabek
View Profile
Regular user
United Kingdom
142 Posts

Profile of Dabek
I think you guys have possibly got the wrong Illusion in mind.
I am not talking about the barstool levitation, I am talking about the stool SUSSPENTION. it is a small stool about two feet high that the assistant stands on then two poles are placed under her arms, the stoll is taken away then a pole then another pole and she remains susspended.
It is similar to a flying carpet illusion.

All the best
Paul Dabek
sileeni
View Profile
Veteran user
UK.
361 Posts

Profile of sileeni
This can be done with the assistant holding a sword at their side. Looks great if its a sword used for another illusion later in show....
Dabek
View Profile
Regular user
United Kingdom
142 Posts

Profile of Dabek
That's a good idea I never thought of that.

Paul
sileeni
View Profile
Veteran user
UK.
361 Posts

Profile of sileeni
Thanks....
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Yogano Stool Suspension (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL