The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Hauntiques (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
The Curator
View Profile
V.I.P.
Beware Vampire, I have
3910 Posts

Profile of The Curator
We wait ten years, but the book is coming.
http://www.hauntiques.com/
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18038 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Looks Great...Can't Wait!
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
leapinglizards
View Profile
Inner circle
1263 Posts

Profile of leapinglizards
I am very excited about this book!!!
Leaping Lizards!!! Who knew it was possible.
<BR>
<BR>www.LeapingLizardsMagic.com
The Curator
View Profile
V.I.P.
Beware Vampire, I have
3910 Posts

Profile of The Curator
Hauntic* or Hauntique: (n, pl Hauntics or Hauntiques): an authentic haunted antique; the very essence of the objects housed at the Surnateum.
A rare Dream object - antique or otherwise - bearing magic powers that are obvious to Sensitives. The term also describes objects used to detect and/or combat certain entities. A Hauntique can often be detected by the pernicious influence that it has on the people around it. The Hauntique is the gateway between the Dream world and the ordinary world. As such, it allows certain entities to cross in either direction through the fine veil separating the two worlds.

*The variant Hauntic is more often used to define an authentical haunted antique found in an attic.
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcanis
10781 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Its like Abdul Alhazred releasing "Necronomicon - Volume II" - I'll be buying this tome even if I have to time travel to do it...!
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Thank you. I cannot wait. Well, I guess I can, I've been waiting 10 years. (No fault of yours!) I did harass Richard Kaufman every Halloween since he made the announcement that it would be released in October, 1996. One year I held a seance for this book. Perhaps you should subtitle the book, Lazarus.

Tony
The Curator
View Profile
V.I.P.
Beware Vampire, I have
3910 Posts

Profile of The Curator
Thanks for your appreciation.
Lazarus, why not Smile
And Time Travel is one of the subject in the book.
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcanis
10781 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Excellent - I can be aprt of a time travel paradox where I have to learn the effect to get to buy the book - yet I don't yet have the book to learn the effect.... yay! Mobius-strip time trip!
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
Khopri
View Profile
Loyal user
Austin, TX
237 Posts

Profile of Khopri
Bravo! Can't wait for this to be released.

If its anything like the way you presented your information in Capricornian Tales, I will be hooked!
Phil C
View Profile
Special user
Ontario, Canada
903 Posts

Profile of Phil C
Wow, this sounds great.
Anyways by Christian Chelman should be just excellent.
So what date will it be released?
The Curator
View Profile
V.I.P.
Beware Vampire, I have
3910 Posts

Profile of The Curator
Marco Pusterla, the editor, will post all info and previews on the site on July 1st.
airship
View Profile
Inner circle
In my day, I have driven
1594 Posts

Profile of airship
So, I take it this book is the "Duke Nuke'em" of Bizarre Magick? Smile
'The central secret of conjuring is a manipulation of interest.' - Henry Hay
handa
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburgh, PA
1357 Posts

Profile of handa
I can't wait...but I guess I'll have to!

After all, we waited this long.

Thanks for the update and I'm looking forward to the new release!

Chris
reaper
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of reaper
Great news! Capricornian Tales has been my all time favorite book, and actuaaly started me down the dark path so many years ago.
reaper
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of reaper
Great news! Capricornian Tales has been my all time favorite book, and actuaaly started me down the dark path so many years ago.
hypnoman1
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of hypnoman1
Capricornian Tales started me too. One of the finest books around. Can't wait for the new book thanks
For those who believe, no explanation is necessary; for those who do not believe, no explanation will suffice.
Joseph Dunninger
Clifford the Red
View Profile
Inner circle
LA, California
1941 Posts

Profile of Clifford the Red
Oh that is GREAT NEWS!! My partner and I wanted to produce this and tried to buy the rights from Richard, but Marco beat us to it. I am so glad he brought it unwaveringly to completion, BRAVO! That's quicker than a Miracle Factory book! (just joking Todd!)
"The universe is full of magical things, waiting for our wits to grow sharper." Eden Philpotts
Bill Ligon
View Profile
Inner circle
A sure sign of a misspent youth:
6437 Posts

Profile of Bill Ligon
I love Capricornian Tales. I must have the new book! I must! I must!
Author of THE HOLY ART: Bizarre Magick From Naljorpa's Cave. NOW IN HARDCOVER! VIEW: <BR>www.lulu.com/content/1399405 ORDER: http://stores.lulu.com/naljorpa
<BR>A TASSEL ON THE LUNATIC FRINGE
Autumn Morning Star
View Profile
Grammar Hostess
Today, I corrected grammar in
1378 Posts

Profile of Autumn Morning Star
I eagerly await your book!
Wonder is very necessary in life. When we're little kids, we're filled with wonder for the world - it's fascinating and miraculous. A lot of people lose that. They become cynical and jaded, especially in modern day society. Magic renews that wonder.
Doug Henning
Ericc
View Profile
New user
France
2 Posts

Profile of Ericc
"Légendes Urbaines" is one of my favorites books. Is this the english version or does it have new stories?
Eric
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Hauntiques (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL