The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Cardiographic effect but using a deck of cards (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

reuvanes
View Profile
New user
43 Posts

Profile of reuvanes
Cardiographic is a rising card effect using a pad and paper. I know I have seen the same effect using a deck of cards. Does anyone know what book, dvd, pamphlet, etc. in which I can find the explanation?
thanks for the help
JJP161
View Profile
Special user
Columbus, Ohio
509 Posts

Profile of JJP161
I believe that is a marketed effect by Ron Jaxon, you might try his website.
reuvanes
View Profile
New user
43 Posts

Profile of reuvanes
I guess what I was wondering was can I construct it or do I have to purchase it? I know that Martin Lewis explains, on one of his DVD's, exactly how to make Cardiographic I thought maybe a card version was explained in Magic magazine (or another periodical). I'm pretty sure that there was a method to distribute business cards using this effect in a magazine a few years back. Maybe someone out there recalls?

thanks
evolve629
View Profile
Inner circle
A stack of
3838 Posts

Profile of evolve629
I think you are referring to Martin Lewis's The Impossible Miniature Card Rise? where he uses a deck of miniature card and a thought of card actually rises out of the deck inside a glass? This effect is in Lewis's Close-Up Miracles DVD.
One hundred percent of the shots you don't take don't go in - Wayne Gretzky
My favorite part is putting the gaffs in the spectators hands...it gives you that warm fuzzy feeling inside! - Bob Kohler
reuvanes
View Profile
New user
43 Posts

Profile of reuvanes
Thanks for the post but that's not what I was referring to. I have that DVD and it's a great effect. The effect I'm looking for has a card rise out of another card itself. I believe I found the information. Thanks for the help.
iamslow
View Profile
Inner circle
Proffessional Slacker
2001 Posts

Profile of iamslow
Check drawn out by Mark Mason... its a piece of crap and sucks for close up even though it was made for close up...
"Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face" Mike Tyson
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Cardiographic effect but using a deck of cards (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL