The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Magic Camp, The Sorcerers Safari (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Mike Segal
View Profile
Regular user
Canada
124 Posts

Profile of Mike Segal
Hey Everyone!!
I wanted to let you know a little more about magic camp and this summer’s plans. Although we typically don’t like to mention who the guests are in any given year (camp is GREAT no matter who is coming)
I thought I would spill a few beans….
This summer we are THRILLED to have joining us for the first time;
Eric Buss
Joe Givan
Carol Massie
Nathan Kranzo
Jason Dean
Tyler Wilson

This is along with our amazing and anything but usual suspects, like Lee Asher, Steven Kline, Greg Frewin, Dan MacLean Jr., Aaron DeLong, David Mitchell, Brian Roberts, Jason Tang, Carey Lauder and so many more.

On top of that, we have a few extra surprises and other special guests that will be joining us for some daily drop-ins and a few extra goodies in store too…

Anyway, if you have been sitting on the fence about joining us this summer, I hope this helps make your mind up. There are still a few spots available, and I hope you are able to join in on the most fun you’ll ever have in magic.

Check the site at; http://www.SorcerersSafari.ca
Or email me at; info@Sorcerers-Safari.com

This summer is gonna ROCK!!
Kline
View Profile
Veteran user
361 Posts

Profile of Kline
Rock on my canadian magic buddy ! Smile
I am really looking forward to yet another fantastic summer ! I am sure we will make a ton of memories !
Please do not hesitate to ask if you need ANYTHING !
See you soon !
Steven Kline
<BR><BR>www.stevenkline.com
<BR><BR>www.stevenklineproductions.com
Follow me on Twitter
@steveklinemagic
The Drake
View Profile
Inner circle
2274 Posts

Profile of The Drake
I was warned to stay away from that part of Northern Ontario because of the horrible creature known as Bigfoot that has been known to frequent that area from time to time. My response was... "What does Klines shoe size have to do with anything? "

Ok... seriously.... I've heard nothing but fantastic things about this camp and have recommended it to many magic students. If you haven't seen the video yet stop by the sorcerers safari website and get a taste of this summer magic spectacular.

Best,

Tim
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27300 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
If you're young enough to enjoy camp, I wish you all the best.

I had a great time at Tannen's camp back in 1977 as a camper then in 1979 as a counselor.

This is a chance to broaden your horizons and learn from other clever peers from all over.

Enjoy!
...to all the coins I've dropped here
Kline
View Profile
Veteran user
361 Posts

Profile of Kline
Good one Tim ! but I don't wear shoes at camp ! Smile
Jonathan hit the nail on the head - We have a GREAT array of talent this year - I would also like to welcome our two (maybe more ) guests from the other side of the pond - truly making Sorcerers Safari an international camp !
Steven Kline
<BR><BR>www.stevenkline.com
<BR><BR>www.stevenklineproductions.com
Follow me on Twitter
@steveklinemagic
Eric Buss
View Profile
Regular user
183 Posts

Profile of Eric Buss
Wahoo Camp!
The Drake
View Profile
Inner circle
2274 Posts

Profile of The Drake
Good Comeback Kline,

The idea of this camp is really cool. Walter Blaney once told me of meeting another kid on a streetcar on the way to a magic show when he was just a kid. They had time to talk magic on the trip and before the show. That chance meeting became a life long friendship. That other kid on the streetcar was Mark Wilson.

How may Blaneys and Wilsons will meet and become such life long friends in an enviroment such as Magic Camp? I suspect many.

Best,

Tim
Aaron DeLong
View Profile
Loyal user
Columbus, OH
278 Posts

Profile of Aaron DeLong
Magic Mike,

I can't wait until camp!!!! My legs are bouncing up and down right now because I get so excited when I think about it!

I am very excited about Jason Dean and all the new guys that are coming! I wouldn't miss it for the world!

Anyone even remotely considering camp needs to get on board right now! What a great time we have.

Cheers,
Aaron
Michael Ammar will one day cure all known diseases as a kicker to his coins across routine.

Get the facts! Visit www.AmmarFacts.com!
www.tru-magic.com
www.doubledtour.com
Brian Roberts
View Profile
Regular user
Georgia
200 Posts

Profile of Brian Roberts
You said it Aaron,

CAMP IS GOING TO BE AWESOME!!!!

B.
Mike Segal
View Profile
Regular user
Canada
124 Posts

Profile of Mike Segal
The Sorcerers Safari Magic Camp is just 3 WEEKS away!!

It is shaping up to be the BEST ONE yet. We are almost at camper capacity, the guest list is full, and the special surprises are planned.

We have a great line up of magical folks participating, better than many conventions (just look at the partial line-up in a previous post), and I am really excited about it all.

I’m looking forward to seeing my old friends, meeting many new ones and all the other events that make this the highlight of the year for so many of us.

I hope you are able to join in on the fun. You really can’t imagine this experience; truly, you have to be there to see what it is all about. I’m really looking forward to seeing you all again soon.

Let me know if there is anything you want or need, and I’ll do what I can. Man, this summer has really flown by.
Phil Thomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Newark, Ohio
1117 Posts

Profile of Phil Thomas
Wish I could go, but alas, I'm afraid I wouldn't fit in with the kiddies as I am 27 years old. Smile Sounds like fun though.
"If we lose the sense of the mysterious, life is no more than a snuffed out candle."

Albert Einstein
Mike Segal
View Profile
Regular user
Canada
124 Posts

Profile of Mike Segal
Phil,
We have a camper that's 80 years old. We also have a camper that is 8 years old. If you fit in anywhere between the two, we have a space for you.
Seriously, if ANYONE has an interest in attending, we can make it happen.
And it sure is a TON OF FUN.
Have fun,
Mike
lucas
View Profile
New user
Victoria, Canada
30 Posts

Profile of lucas
Only 20 days to go!
This will be my first year at Sorcerers Safari and I can't wait!
Lucas Kavanagh
DanielSteep
View Profile
Inner circle
1409 Posts

Profile of DanielSteep
Me too!
Aaron DeLong
View Profile
Loyal user
Columbus, OH
278 Posts

Profile of Aaron DeLong
Lucas and MagicalOdyssey -

Great to have you! You will not regret spending the time here at camp! It is my favorite part of the year! As I am sure you can tell because I keep using exclamation points!
Michael Ammar will one day cure all known diseases as a kicker to his coins across routine.

www.tru-magic.com
www.doubledtour.com
Sam Pearce
View Profile
Veteran user
Ontario, Canada
309 Posts

Profile of Sam Pearce
Hey guys, I'm pumped for camp, it's going to be awesome...
To all the new people going, just know that this is one the best things I do all year... just watch out for the Saran Wrap... if you know what I mean. ha ha

See you all there, Sam Pearce
Aaron DeLong
View Profile
Loyal user
Columbus, OH
278 Posts

Profile of Aaron DeLong
Sam.... too funny! WHAT'S THIS?!!!!!

Woo Hoo.... woo hoo hoo... woo hoo woo hoo hoo....

www.tru-magic.com
www.doubledtour.com
Mike Segal
View Profile
Regular user
Canada
124 Posts

Profile of Mike Segal
Aaron...!
Now I can't shake that song from my head....again.
What new annoying tune are you going to be inflicting on us this summer?
I am REALLY looking forward to the new games you have planned. Always a highlight.
I can't believe how close we are. Tick tock and it's here.
I can't wait to see all you guys again. We'll have the best summer yet.
Cheers,
Magic Mike
http://www.Sorcerers-Safari.com
Aaron DeLong
View Profile
Loyal user
Columbus, OH
278 Posts

Profile of Aaron DeLong
Sorry Mike..... couldn't resist. I have a few new games and some twists this year. It is going to be ohhhhhh soooo messy!

2 weeks left!

Cheers,
Aaron

www.tru-magic.com
www.doubledtour.com
Ben Proudfoot
View Profile
Loyal user
212 Posts

Profile of Ben Proudfoot
Hey Guys,

I'm attending as a last minute CIT, and can't wait to go and see everybody.

Truly pumped.

Ben
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Magic Camp, The Sorcerers Safari (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL