The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » See The Pickled Punks Live!!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

T-RAY
View Profile
Inner circle
1539 Posts

Profile of T-RAY
It's very rare that someone gets a chance to see PICKLED PUNKS anymore. There was a time when these Children of Chaos were displayed at carnivals around the country as the HORRORS OF DRUG ABUSE!!! Now, you're lucky to see a picture of one.....or if you pay $30, you can go see the BODIES exhibit in LAS VEGAS to see Siamese twin babies. For one night only (JULY 7TH), a complete display of Nature's ILL-Formed Offspring will be shown at the SUPER FREAKS Sideshow and Revue at the CIA Club in North Hollywood.
Don't miss it!!!
http://www.sideshowworld.com/GigTray7706.html
John Smetana
View Profile
???? - 2009
499 Posts

Profile of John Smetana
I wish you much good luck with the show T-Ray. May it be more successful than you expect.

All the best,
John
T-RAY
View Profile
Inner circle
1539 Posts

Profile of T-RAY
Thanks John!!! It's going to be a GREAT night!! Tell all your friends in the Los Angeles area about it Smile
Stephon
View Profile
Special user
Maryland, USA
911 Posts

Profile of Stephon
*whew* For a minute I was worried that I'd forgotten I'd booked a show!

The comedy/magic duo I'm in is called The Pickled Punks, so when I read "See the Pickled Punks" (as opposed to just "see pickled punks") I had a moment of panic.

Best of luck with your show!

~Stephon
~Les S. Moore, The Dapper Dipper
Swami Yomahmi and Cheeky Monkey Sideshow

"Comedy is a man in trouble." ~Bill Irwin
T-RAY
View Profile
Inner circle
1539 Posts

Profile of T-RAY
THANKS Stephon!!! I didn't mean to FREAK you out! (I couldn't resist...) These little boogers have frightened everyone who has seen them. These medical specimens are usually stored away from curious eyes.....but why should the Pre-Med elite have all the fun? Confront Reality and feel the struggle and confusion! You will never forget the moment you saw your first 2 headed child!! Once In A Lifetime....Step Up Now ---before they shut us down. The SIDESHOW is in town!!! You'll tell your Grandkids about this one!!!! Don't hesitate....your friends are already INSIDE!!!
Vandy Grift
View Profile
Inner circle
Milwaukee
3504 Posts

Profile of Vandy Grift
Gotta love a "bouncer".
"Get a life dude." -some guy in a magic forum
T-RAY
View Profile
Inner circle
1539 Posts

Profile of T-RAY
Vandy, love'm or hate'm......you won't forget them!!! A memory of a Lifetime for One Night Only!!!
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Vandy says: "Gotta love a 'bouncer'."

Well...take some out on the road and you'll find out real quick who DOESN'T 'gotta love' them. Most folks these days find dead babies when stuffed in display jars to be pretty distasteful and vote by keeping heir money in their pockets.

However...T-Ray will be presenting 'them' in a bizarre club atmosphere where they should fit right in! That crowd will love 'em!!
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
Vandy Grift
View Profile
Inner circle
Milwaukee
3504 Posts

Profile of Vandy Grift
I'll give you that Doug. I can only speak for myself. But I wish I could see the show.
"Get a life dude." -some guy in a magic forum
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Me too! Won't be able to make it though.
T-RAY
View Profile
Inner circle
1539 Posts

Profile of T-RAY
Doug, how far away are you from Los Angeles? If you're not too far, come down! It's going to be a fun night....and it would be INCREDIBLE if you could join us! Free Drinks....a VIP spot in the viewing balcony....CLASSIC SIDESHOW with BEAUTIFUL LADIES.....sound interesting? Smile
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Of course it sounds interesting...but can't make it. Thanks though.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » See The Pickled Punks Live!!! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL