The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Triple Threat- The End To All 'Card To Wallet's (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19..21~22~23~24~25 [Next]
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5473 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
I actually bought both wallets AND the Real Man's Coin Wallet from the get go. Anything with Tony Miller's name on it is a guarenteed gem. I have been playing with multiple ideas, but last night kept it pretty simple (undeniably free selection signed and clearly slid into the middle of the deck). Good fun!
Mesquita
View Profile
Special user
917 Posts

Profile of Mesquita
Quote:
On 2006-12-01 17:21, Magic Arty wrote:
Mesquita, I too am a wallet junkie!
Arthur

Hi Arthuhr! That's good to hear this... I'm not alone!!!!! Smile Smile
I'm waiting my wallet, just waiting the Tracking Number from Tony Miller....
Please Tony, if you read this, send me the Tracking Number, I am almost without sleep Smile !

Thanks,

all the best,

Mesquita
"Siempre somos tres me acompaña la luna y me sigue mi sombra" René Lavand
Xenafor
View Profile
New user
87 Posts

Profile of Xenafor
Well, I followed you guy's advice, I just ordered the Hip Pocket Bombshell, and have once again boarded the roller coaster ride of anticipation.

Michael
puffinmonkey
View Profile
Elite user
Seattle
437 Posts

Profile of puffinmonkey
Hey just wondering have any you have waited a long time for your wallets? I ordered my wallet on 17th of november and haven't received it yet. been about 2 weeks.
Mesquita
View Profile
Special user
917 Posts

Profile of Mesquita
Quote:
On 2006-12-02 21:05, puffinmonkey wrote:
Hey just wondering have any you have waited a long time for your wallets? I ordered my wallet on 17th of november and haven't received it yet. been about 2 weeks.

Wow! Bad to hear this... Where are you from?

International orders were shipped by Fedex Express International Priority, it just take 3 to 4 days.

I ordered mine 3 days ago (saturday and sunday are not included) so I'm expecting that I will get mine on Tuesday.

Did you send an email to him? I'm waiting my tracking number but nothing yet... Smile

All the best,

Mesquita
swtrocks
View Profile
Loyal user
Los Angeles
206 Posts

Profile of swtrocks
I'm from California and I ordered somewhere around the 15th and I still have not received the wallet from Anthony. I have sent him a message, and he didn't correspond with me further after receiving my order information. I sure hope I don't have to wait much longer...quite disappointing frankly.
puffinmonkey
View Profile
Elite user
Seattle
437 Posts

Profile of puffinmonkey
I'm from washington. Still haven't gotten mine. Verry disspointing. Though he said he will send my wallet last monday?
RevJohn
View Profile
Inner circle
Oregon City Oregon, Oregon
2473 Posts

Profile of RevJohn
I ordered mine before I went on Vacation, was gone for two weeks, came back and it was waiting for me.

So, not sure how long it took, but seemed to get here in a fine time frame. And I am in Alaska as well!

RevJohn
puffinmonkey
View Profile
Elite user
Seattle
437 Posts

Profile of puffinmonkey
Oh so, does it takes about 2 weeks to get your wallet in the states. Hmmm interesting.... Still no response from Mr. Miller
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5473 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
Puffin,
Have no fear. Anthony Miller is a stand up guy and is very likely traveling at the moment. I completely understand your level of anticipation (these are terrific wallets and I, too, could not wait to get my hands on them). Rest assured that, when all is said and done, you will be rewarded with a terrific piece of work.
Mesquita
View Profile
Special user
917 Posts

Profile of Mesquita
I still have no response from Tony Miller too.

I think he is a very busy man, and will answer our emails (and PMs) as soon as possible.

Let's wait...

All the best,

Mesquita
kinesis
View Profile
Inner circle
Scotland, surrounded by
2708 Posts

Profile of kinesis
I have a question for all those seasoned wallet wizards out there. I was about to purchase the Outlaw Wallet for the p**k. However as I also do general close-up, Triple Threat has grabbed my attention. Can anyone give me their take on the p**k (as most of this thread has been about the CTW). How does it compare with the Outlaw Wallet and can you use a NW for prediction effects? I have to make the decision soon. Thanks guys. (sorry for mentioning the Outlaw on a Triple Threat thread Smile )
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one - Albert Einstein

FACEBOOK
ragingcalm
View Profile
Elite user
428 Posts

Profile of ragingcalm
HOw does this compare to Jerry O'connells wallets?
Doomo
View Profile
Inner circle
2364 Posts

Profile of Doomo
Hi everyone... I now have a working computer again.. It was a bad month... Besides haveing a screwed up ankle, my computers power supply died, and after that the video card... It was a pain in the butox... But we are up and everything is humming along again... No more need to beg my friends laptop.
If you ever get to a point where words have no meaning, you're probably talking to a dog.

Remember! More Bang For LESS Bucks! It is the right way!

www.rfaproductions.com
Merlin C
View Profile
Loyal user
237 Posts

Profile of Merlin C
I'm interested in this partly as a peek wallet, but without knowing roughly what the peek handling looks like it would be a blind purchase. Does it require use of the insert, for instance?
kinesis
View Profile
Inner circle
Scotland, surrounded by
2708 Posts

Profile of kinesis
Quote:
On 2006-12-04 10:18, kinesis wrote:
I have a question for all those seasoned wallet wizards out there. I was about to purchase the Outlaw Wallet for the p**k. However as I also do general close-up, Triple Threat has grabbed my attention. Can anyone give me their take on the p**k (as most of this thread has been about the CTW). How does it compare with the Outlaw Wallet and can you use a NW for prediction effects? I have to make the decision soon. Thanks guys. (sorry for mentioning the Outlaw on a Triple Threat thread Smile )

Thanks to everyone who PM'ed me, I learned a lot. The lack of public posts on this spoke volumes. I have made my decision and my purchase.

FACEBOOK
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7025 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
What did people say in the PMs that can't be said here? I think the peek would work great but I have yet to use that feature.
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
Mesquita
View Profile
Special user
917 Posts

Profile of Mesquita
Quote:
On 2006-12-05 21:37, Cameron Francis wrote:
What did people say in the PMs that can't be said here? I think the peek would work great but I have yet to use that feature.

Maybe some discussions on the method? Smile
kinesis
View Profile
Inner circle
Scotland, surrounded by
2708 Posts

Profile of kinesis
Some PM's discussed method. Other PM's were from magicians that felt it inappropriate to discuss the Outlaw on a Trple Threat thread. And other PM's were, well, Private Messages! Smile

FACEBOOK
Verricobl
View Profile
Loyal user
BC
256 Posts

Profile of Verricobl
I'm torn between the Triple Threat and the Bombshell. It would be great if I can find everything I need in one hip pocket wallet. But that might be asking too much.
Here's what I need in order of importance:

1. Features a good peek, and enables you to use a NW or PW. Preferably an SUC peek. Unfortunately, the SUC is no longer available and won't come out anytime soon I think. The description on triple threat says it enables a peek, but I think Doomo mentioned somewhere in this thread that the bombshell also enables a peek... hmmm, I hope someone can clear this up.

2. A no palm a card to wallet. No question about this. The two of them are no palm card to wallet.

3. Something to fit KK.

4. Also functions like a Himber.
imagine the possibilities... endless...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Triple Threat- The End To All 'Card To Wallet's (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19..21~22~23~24~25 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL