The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Cigarette through Coin (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Sleightly_Done
View Profile
New user
Orange Park, Florida
76 Posts

Profile of Sleightly_Done
Quote:
On 2006-07-13 10:53, mike gallo wrote:
I still prefer the Paul Bellenger (SP) cig thru quarter the best.

Mike

I had never heard of it until your post. A little Google action.... and.... I like the idea of being able to show both sides, and obviously NOTHING to break. Thanks for the education.

Mike
John McLaughlin
View Profile
Veteran user
Gloucester, Massachusetts
380 Posts

Profile of John McLaughlin
I've used both the Johnson and the coin that can be shown on both sides, always went back to the Johnson coin in the end. Lots of good swithes availabe, from the most basic (On the Don Alan Video) to some the ones already talked about on this forum. Does anyone remember wher the rolled up dollar bill through quarter is published, I used to do that routing as well...forgot all about it.

- John
...NSA John McLaughlin, not CIA John McLaughlin
Bill Wells
View Profile
Elite user
Lexington, VA
457 Posts

Profile of Bill Wells
Quote:
On 2006-07-16 10:23, John McLaughlin wrote:
I've used both the Johnson and the coin that can be shown on both sides, always went back to the Johnson coin in the end. Lots of good swithes availabe, from the most basic (On the Don Alan Video) to some the ones already talked about on this forum. Does anyone remember wher the rolled up dollar bill through quarter is published, I used to do that routing as well...forgot all about it.

- John

John - I believe the routine with the rolled bill you are asking about is probably the one Michael Rubinstein is referring to in his post above - in the June 2005 issue of Genii.

Bill
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
26867 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Is the bit where you pass a "table" through the coin in print?
...to all the coins I've dropped here
mike gallo
View Profile
Inner circle
1341 Posts

Profile of mike gallo
Quote:
On 2006-07-16 20:48, Jonathan Townsend wrote:
Is the bit where you pass a "table" through the coin in print?

Back in the mid to late 70's there was a table through coin routine published in the Linking Ring.

Mike
CdnAndrew
View Profile
Regular user
Toronto, Canada
149 Posts

Profile of CdnAndrew
Hey, I did some searching but wasn't able to come up with any results on this topic with Canadian currency. Are there cigarette through Canadian coins? If there are multiple, which is "the best?" (yeah, loaded question, I know!) Any help on this would be great!

Andrew
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18565 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Find karrell Fox's routine... is very funny and easy to do.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
rutabaga
View Profile
Inner circle
Toronto, Canada
1276 Posts

Profile of rutabaga
Andrew,

Roy Kueppers makes a "finger through toonie" gaff. Check out http://www.roykueppers.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Cigarette through Coin (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL