The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » The Work of Balloon Artist Gilbert Adams DVD (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bosco J.
View Profile
Elite user
New York
462 Posts

Profile of Bosco J.
There's a new DVD called The Work of Balloon Artist Gilbert Adams being advertised on EBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie......amp;rd=1

Is anyone familiar with this work? Any reviews?

Bosco
Buster Balloon
View Profile
Regular user
168 Posts

Profile of Buster Balloon
I just recieved my copy of "The Work of Balloon Artist Gilbert Adams" today and I really like it. If you are an experienced balloon twister you will probably fast forward quite a bit, as he does go over things slowly and repeats them for the newbies. There are several designes that I especially liked, and almost all of them are quick enough for a restaurant or Birthday situation. Very creative, and very unique.

The three sculptures on the bonus disc are more elaborate, and are real show stoppers. For me, the scuba mask with water and a fish floating inside was worth the price of the DVD. It is one of the most creative designs I have ever seen.

And everything on these two DVD's (with the exception of the two guest artist contributions) is something wearable. So if you are looking for some great new hats you will really like this.
Buster Balloon
Creative Genius, Balloon Twisting Savant, & Pre-Sweetened Breakfast Cereal Connoisseur
http://BusterBalloon.com
Bosco J.
View Profile
Elite user
New York
462 Posts

Profile of Bosco J.
Thanks for the review Don.

I've "caved in" and picked up a pre-release copy even before the review. It's coming my way from ebay.

Looks like another great DVD to place next to my 2 "Mad Hats and Wild Wearables" collection Smile!

Bosco
JesterMan
View Profile
Veteran user
Maryland, USA
319 Posts

Profile of JesterMan
I got mine a few days back. Very good content, which I WILL use, but I wish they didn't have Gil's mic right where he was blowing into it much of the time. Some folks don't like fingernails on blackboards, or balloon squeaks. For me, that noise is the equivalent. Smile
JM Smile Smile

Balloons, Magic, Mayhem & More!
www.AArdvarkEntertainers.com
www.JesterMan.com

"... destined to take the place of the MudShark in your mythology... " FZ
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » The Work of Balloon Artist Gilbert Adams DVD (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL