The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » DOCC Hilford COIN ROUTINE (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MagicalDesignPro
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of MagicalDesignPro
Does anyone know where I can find Docc Hilford's coin routine where the story is about traveling back in time and the date on the coin changes?

Thanks!!
domclarke
View Profile
Regular user
Windsor, UK
110 Posts

Profile of domclarke
I believe this routine, or a version of it, can be found in Kenton Knepper's Wonder Words volume 2 called 'Time Machine'. He mentions its based on a Larry Becker effect and that he and Docc Hilford have slightly different presentations.

Hope this helps you.

Regards,
Dominic
MagicalDesignPro
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of MagicalDesignPro
Thanks Dominic!
Bill Cushman
View Profile
Inner circle
Florida
2830 Posts

Profile of Bill Cushman
I had the privilege of seeing Docc perform a most wonderful coin effect (twice actually! I stayed late) last week at a magic shoppe in Fl. where he now resides. An audience of mostly finger flingers were totally entranced, drawn in by a wonderful tale of dreams within dreams spanning Mongolia, Jack T. Ripper and the Kennedy assination. Displaying three invisible dream coins (Chinese, British and a U.S. Half dollar, representing each era), two participants were asked to select the coin most representative of their fears. When he next opened his hand, the coin not chosen materialized and he wished the two helpers "sweet dreams." Not a move to be seen, smooth as silk. I hope i'm not transgressing by sharing this routine; it was just so wonderful that I want
to sing its praises. In two showings, I never even thought to look for a method, so engaged by the tale. As I believe a freind of Docc has said, "Meaning is the best misdirection."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » DOCC Hilford COIN ROUTINE (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL