The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Up in smoke! » » An Amazing routine with fire!!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

roi_tau
View Profile
Veteran user
Israel
333 Posts

Profile of roi_tau
Hi guys.

I have seen someone on TV do like a pain test that he held his habd above a burning candle and sufferd the pain for 10 minutes.

I know there is some wax or somethinkg like that you can rub on your hand in order not to feel the heat.

Do you know what is the name of it?

Please PM me-I have a cool routine with that.

Have fun
ROi
CasualSoul
View Profile
Special user
Edmonton, Canada
541 Posts

Profile of CasualSoul
Zel Jel is what you're looking for and is the pyro magician's best friend. As far as I know the only place you can buy it is from Mr. Zeller's company directly at:

http://www.zeller-int.com/

Zeller is a primary supplier to the special effects industry in Hollywood and only sells in bulk quantities. I got my small supply by mooching off the f/x guys on set of a film production a client of mine was involved in.

I'm almost out and called Mr. Zeller to buy some, but he only sells in bulk. As I'm only a hobbyist, the only way it's going to make sense for me to get more is to go in with some local magicians to split the cost on a drum.

Zeller also has some other really cool products worth checking out. I particularly find his Steam Chips and Aqua Fire intriguing for magic applications.
"Open their mind by performing the impossible"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Up in smoke! » » An Amazing routine with fire!!! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL