The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » James Taylor's Shocked and Amazed (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jeremysweiss
View Profile
Special user
743 Posts

Profile of jeremysweiss
I am looking for vol. 1 and 3. Is anyone willing to part with them. Does anyone have a way to contact James Taylor. If so, please PM me.

Thanks
The Shock Doc
<BR>www.TheShockDocShow.com
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>http://ballycast.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/ballycast-024-2009-03-21.mp3
<BR>
<BR>"....Jeremy Weiss has the greatest card trick of ALL TIME!"--Jamie D. Grant.
<BR>Start listening to iTricks 11/12/09
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
I PMed the number...But he'll be tied up for a few days I'm sure.

Doug
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5110 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
Some of the volumes are sold out, and might now be referred to, as "collector's items". They should be. They're great!

There have been quite a few fanzines for the sideshow business. S&A is at the top of the list for range and depth, and has a certain wacko blend of the SS universe, that reflects James himself.

Chris Fellner put one out for a while. Bob Blackmar still does. I like them both.

And then there are things like Gahan WIlson's Big Book of Freaks, which only lists dead performers by name, although it refers to a number of us who are still alive.
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » James Taylor's Shocked and Amazed (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL