We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Haunted House Construction Tips (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

rossmacrae
View Profile
Inner circle
Arlington, Virginia
2434 Posts

Profile of rossmacrae
Gotta see it - a detailed log with photos of the construction of the "Dragon's Eye Haunted Barn," a "Halloween Haunted House" in Iowa
http://www.dragons-eye.com/watch_us_build!.htm

Be sure to go to the website top level to see multi-year photos
http://www.dragons-eye.com/
James F
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta
1097 Posts

Profile of James F
Awesome site. Pretty cool to see them setting it up. Thanks for the link.

James
RandyStewart
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas (USA)
1990 Posts

Profile of RandyStewart
Maybe Timothy Drake will jump in here to tell about his Haunted House project. His efforts have been going on for years out there in Canada.
DanielSteep
View Profile
Inner circle
1409 Posts

Profile of DanielSteep
Deffinately sumthing to email to timothy drake!
The Drake
View Profile
Inner circle
2274 Posts

Profile of The Drake
I can tell you that NOBODY appreciates those photos more than I. LOL

I made a documentary once of some of the work that goes on behind the scenes at the Shriners Haunted Mansion. Even with that film or the photos in this thread... you never appreciate how much work it is until you see it for yourself. I just bought my 5th semi trailer to hold set pieces and such for the Mansion. Storage is the biggest concern. The exhibit takes up 20,000 sq ft when assembled but where do you store it the rest of the year??? LOL

I thought these photos showed a lot of hard work, team work and some great results. Kudos to all invovled.

Best,

Tim
Big Jeff
View Profile
Veteran user
301 Posts

Profile of Big Jeff
It is a lot of hard work. Me and a friend got to set up 1 room of a haunted house at an arcade we used to hangout at. We did a execution room with working gallows (floor dropped, guy fell 6 inches)and electric chair(strobe light under chair).

I loved scaring the h3ll out of the girls.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Haunted House Construction Tips (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL