The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » 2006 is half over, How busy was your year or is it a bust? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Beauregard
View Profile
New user
Katrinaville
66 Posts

Profile of Beauregard
I'm curious as to how busy or not my fellow psychic entertainers year has been if you would be so kind as to share this intrusion.
Personally it's been the worst year that I can remember in more than a very long time and I'm wondering,.. is it widespread or perhaps I should change my breath mints?

With Regard,
Beauregard
Mozart
View Profile
New user
Rochester, MN
80 Posts

Profile of Mozart
Business-wise it could be better. As far as self-development activities go, I'm very pleased with the work I've done with memory effects.
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
Are you talking about readings?
Beauregard
View Profile
New user
Katrinaville
66 Posts

Profile of Beauregard
Quote:
On 2006-07-10 23:04, chichi711 wrote:
Are you talking about readings?

I'm interested in the whole of the art as I do Mentalism and readings.

Thank You
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
As far as mentalism performances, I am just a little better then last year at this time although July has been extremely slow.

Candini
Jim-Callahan
View Profile
V.I.P.
5018 Posts

Profile of Jim-Callahan
Since recently switching from corporate work to regular public performance things are deluxe and I could not be more pleased with the progress thus far.

Jim

H.O.A-X
“I can make Satan’s devils dance like fine gentlemen across the stage of reality”.
Tom Jorgenson
View Profile
Inner circle
LOOSE ANGLES, CALIFORNIA
4451 Posts

Profile of Tom Jorgenson
Business and creativity going great guns. Added a whole new act and stage, upped my prices, having more fun than ever.
We dance an invisible dance to music they cannot hear.
Philemon Vanderbeck
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
4696 Posts

Profile of Philemon Vanderbeck
This year started off very slow for me, but now it's picking up considerably.
Professor Philemon Vanderbeck
That Creepy Magician
"I use my sixth sense to create the illusion of possessing the other five."
RickThibau
View Profile
Loyal user
Brazil
255 Posts

Profile of RickThibau
I cannot complain, Ive been in tv, radio and newspappers at least once in a month this 1st sem. Im anxious waiting for my new website to be online. Im studying a lot and Im in love with mentalism like never before. I have good plans for the next months and all of them are very exciting!

I had just a few gigs and I should blame the city I live now.. but things will become better!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » 2006 is half over, How busy was your year or is it a bust? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL