We Remember The Magic Caf We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Another good magician on youtube (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

cardcaptor
View Profile
Loyal user
tagaytay, philippines
257 Posts

Profile of cardcaptor
Have you seen this guy? his good, I mean his really good! I like the way he presents and I like his act very cool magician..

here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7hmZ--BkUA

enjoy!

thanks!
ILLUMINATI: Brotherhood knowing to be unusually enlightened with regard to the art of magic.

in memory of... SWIFTSHIFTER

"The art that purports to control or forecast natural events, effects, or forces by invoking the supernatural"
Vibono Magic
View Profile
Special user
Växjö,Sweden
647 Posts

Profile of Vibono Magic
This is Lee Eun Gyol from Korea. He took 20place at FISM 2003 and will be compeating in FISM in 20days in Stockholm.

Jonas Karlsson
Vibono & Mirage
Sweden
Vibono Mirage
Magic entertainer and Balloon artist
DerekMerdinyan
View Profile
Inner circle
1030 Posts

Profile of DerekMerdinyan
Just type 'FISM' into the search bar in Youtube and you will find 5-10 FISM competition videos after you press the buttom that says 'sort by date' (?) There is also a funny close up act. They seem to be popping up every couple of days/weeks recently. Hopefully there will be a serge of them not long after FISM.

Derek Merdinyan
stuartmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
Derby England (UK)
239 Posts

Profile of stuartmagic
[quote]On 2006-07-11 12:26, DerekMerdinyan wrote:
. Hopefully there will be a serge of them not long after FISM.

As long as the magicians in question give their full permission I have no problem with these video previews. regarding Lee Eun Gyol I saw him too at Fism 2003 and look forward to seeing him this year. it is a pity that his video stops just short of him showing his original and superb finish to his dove cage vanish which I won't spoil here for those that haven't seen it and will be at FISM 2006.
Stuart.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
23046 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
This young man is very good, and has some totally new methods of stealing and routing his act. The smoke from hand really stands out.

As a spectator I found the act to busy, jumping around of effects and going back and forth to much. His fan productions are so poor they brought down the act. It is probably because the used the wax method of preparing his cards.

I watched the video 5 times and found him very original.
RandyStewart
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas (USA)
1989 Posts

Profile of RandyStewart
Whew Boy!

He's good! Hehehehe. Hey I have to give credit where it's due regarding a few creative and possibly totally new steals. He's an artist. Loved it.

You know it's talent like his that deserves Championship. May he continue to inspire and perhaps teach.

Just watched it again. This fellow is scarry. He has SO MUCH going on behind the scenes that the great majority would not be able to even begin the act. There is a lot going on here - a whole lot. You want to talk about preparation in terms of years of practice and what it takes to get ready to just do the act, this is one of them folks.

I found his timely speed cruel and poetic. Good man! Good magician!
cardcaptor
View Profile
Loyal user
tagaytay, philippines
257 Posts

Profile of cardcaptor
Yes guys! he is a good magician, I think I'm watching this video for more than 5 times and I really like the effect where he produced a scarf in the empty wine glass, very nice production and steal,and also the vanish of scarf that became a dove, that was beautiful!

I think the smoke that he used in this video is the ultra smoke 2000, I've seen this in action and I think this is the same used by Lee Eun Gyol in that video.

thanks!
ILLUMINATI: Brotherhood knowing to be unusually enlightened with regard to the art of magic.

"The art that purports to control or forecast natural events, effects, or forces by invoking the supernatural"
Eduardo
View Profile
Veteran user
312 Posts

Profile of Eduardo
He is a good inovative manipulator, but in my opinion, with a pro design in his clothes and props, he would be much better... Smile
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Hey, he also won he Siegfried and Roy Gold Lion Head at one of our WMS conventions.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
mc_magi
View Profile
Special user
Vancouver, BC
949 Posts

Profile of mc_magi
I loved his act.
The close up act, I hope you are talking about.. is Manuel Meurte? The performanec was a masterful one. I loved it.

I have a few more clips of FISM competitions that I can crop to less than 10 minuts and post. I hope I can get it done soon.

Anyone know any good video cropping program? lol
andrély
View Profile
New user
Brasil/Portugal
40 Posts

Profile of andrély
Daveandrews
View Profile
Special user
London, UK
723 Posts

Profile of Daveandrews
Well, Lee Eun did win a grand prix at FISM and is off to Las Vegas - many congrats (and deserved) to him.

Dave
http://[URL]www.partymagic.org.uk" target="_blank">www.partymagic.org.uk" target="_blank">http://[URL]www.partymagic.org.uk

Winner of KIDabra International's 'People's Choice Award'
Winner IBM British Ring Dittia Shield for manipulation
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
I'm surprised Lee Eun Gyol did not get 5 stars from the viewers.
mc_magi
View Profile
Special user
Vancouver, BC
949 Posts

Profile of mc_magi
Eun Gyeol didn't win Grand Prix.... it was Pilou this year...
He did win in a category which he didn't register for though..
cardcaptor
View Profile
Loyal user
tagaytay, philippines
257 Posts

Profile of cardcaptor
Hi andrely, nice act! one thing though, I just notice that you have a very long tails how do you incorporate it in your act?

thanks!

maxss1
View Profile
New user
19 Posts

Profile of maxss1
He won the 1st place in general magic.
He appears to practice his magic trick, causing him to sleep less than 4 hours.
That's why he got the good result.

Well actually, If you type 'Lee Eun Gyeol', there are many videos of him!!

I will wait for the response.
andrély
View Profile
New user
Brasil/Portugal
40 Posts

Profile of andrély
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Another good magician on youtube (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL