The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » Balloon animal tshirts and garb (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

The Balloon Animal
View Profile
New user
70 Posts

Profile of The Balloon Animal
God Bless

Michael Lynn Jr.

The Balloon Animal

Music, Magic and Awesome Balloons

www.balloonanimal.com

www.twistergifts.com

www.twisterart.com
Al Kazam the Magic Man
View Profile
Special user
Living in Perth Western Australia
997 Posts

Profile of Al Kazam the Magic Man
Intersting, but for the life of me, I can't get excited by such a poor quality looking balloon dog. I know that's not the main thing, but I can't seem to help myself. Not sure if folks here in Australia would be so into balloons that they'd want to buy mugs and hats about it. Could work though.

All the best
Al Kazam --> Magic guy in Perth Australia
Bill Nuvo
View Profile
Inner circle
3094 Posts or
2747 Posts

Profile of Bill Nuvo
I agree with JoJo. The dog is a 3 twist dog that looks horrible. I have seen way too many "balloon artists" do this type of dog. Why don't these people like to twist a little more to make two separate legs and ears and such instead of just a loop? I have never made an animal like this in my life. Luckily I learned the right way when I started out.

I have some cool buttons with complex balloon sculptures on them. I bought them from Larry Moss.
Ron Reid
View Profile
Inner circle
Phoenix, Arizona
2733 Posts

Profile of Ron Reid
I thought it looked very good!

Ron
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » Balloon animal tshirts and garb (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL