The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Derren Brown New Tv Show (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DavyBoy
View Profile
New user
Dorset UK
71 Posts

Profile of DavyBoy
Anyone with access to Uk television,may be interested to know Derren has a new forthcoming Tv series.
A six part show starting from 16th January on CH4.

DavyBoy Smile
Harry R
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of Harry R
Derren Brown is also going to be one of the guests on 'Friday Night with Jonathan Ross' next Friday (20th December) at 10.35pm on BBC1.
bigplumbz
View Profile
Regular user
127 Posts

Profile of bigplumbz
should be interesting...someone rmind me closer to the time..i am usless with info Smile
KevinKM99
View Profile
New user
78 Posts

Profile of KevinKM99
I am just so sick of hearing about Derren Brown...only because I'm a big fan of his and I can't see any of his shows! Ah, the pitfalls of being an American (among other things).

Kevin
DonMarco
View Profile
Regular user
187 Posts

Profile of DonMarco
Derren Brown will also be at my house next Tueseday and any of you who know me are invited, but those who don't know me are not allowed.
"Imagination is the Only Reality"-- Marquis de Sade
Schaden
View Profile
Inner circle
Purgatory
1253 Posts

Profile of Schaden
Yah, he is one great preformer. Why? Because he has no exposer pages. Look around you will not be-able to find one. He has just stun the crap out of the layman world. I hope he comes to Canada soon.
wiggys
View Profile
Regular user
UK
104 Posts

Profile of wiggys
Also, when he does take the garden path, people follow.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Derren Brown New Tv Show (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL