The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Doves (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

bbourton
View Profile
New user
Canada, Ontario
8 Posts

Profile of bbourton
I would like to get into dove magic and I have read a lot of information about dove magic here on The Magic Café and it has helped me a lot so thanks. But I still have one question that I can't find anywhere.

When buying doves can you only buy one or do you have to buy a set?

I heard that if you only have one dove that she/he will get very lonely, I don't know if that's true or not.
Bob Bourton

B & M's Magic
Magic Is All Around Us

bbourton@bmsmagic.com
bbourton@hotmail.com
www.bmsmagic.com
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4855 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Getting one bird at a time is a very good idea for a beginner. Doves take a lot of time and the more you have, the more time you will need to spend with them. There is nothing wrong with having only one bird. I know many magicians who stick to one. If you handle the dove every day, it won't be "lonely" at all. It will welcome your attention.
Where the magic begins
BalukMagic
View Profile
Veteran user
Toronto, Canada
319 Posts

Profile of BalukMagic
I was going to ask this as well.

I have 5 doves, 2 are pairs. The 5th one which is by itself seems very lonely. I always wanted a companion for her.
bbourton
View Profile
New user
Canada, Ontario
8 Posts

Profile of bbourton
Quote:
On 2006-07-13 20:41, Dave Scribner wrote:
Getting one bird at a time is a very good idea for a beginner. Doves take a lot of time and the more you have, the more time you will need to spend with them. There is nothing wrong with having only one bird. I know many magicians who stick to one. If you handle the dove every day, it won't be "lonely" at all. It will welcome your attention.

Thank you so much for all of your help. Reading all the post that you replied to really helped me a lot. If it wasn't for you and other dove experts on the magic Café I wouldn't know anything about doves. Thank You
Bob Bourton

B & M's Magic
Magic Is All Around Us

bbourton@bmsmagic.com
bbourton@hotmail.com
www.bmsmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Doves (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL