The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Got a call tonight... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Big Jeff
View Profile
Veteran user
301 Posts

Profile of Big Jeff
Got a call from my mom and dad saying they had been in an accident. They are OK. They were rearended by a large chevy truck and both have minor pains in their necks. My dad was in a wreck about 4 yeaars ago and had some neck and back problems and had been seeing a chiroprator. He said he had pain at the base of his neck but otherwise was ok, my mom had a headache but it was going away.

Please pray that this doesn't aggrivate my dad's neck and back injury, he was feeling better and hadn't been to the doctor in 6 weeks.

Thanks for your prayers. buckle up EVERY TIME you're in a car and tell your family and friends you love them because you never know when something could happen.

Thanks,

Jeff
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Jeff,

I hope everything works out in your dad's favor and glad that they are okay.

Chrystal
Bill Nuvo
View Profile
Inner circle
3094 Posts or
2747 Posts

Profile of Bill Nuvo
Jeff, that is great advice to live by. I had always said I Love You to my family and gave them a hug every day, no matter what, even when we were in an arguement.

I hope for the best for your family
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Got a call tonight... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL