The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Rocky Balboa - trailer (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

NeoMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
I have...
2017 Posts

Profile of NeoMagic
Apparently it is due for release in December... wasn't too impressed with Rocky 5, but the first four movies were great!

http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/rockybalboa.html
See and download my latest free card-suits-themed desktop wallpaper | HERE
Lyndel
View Profile
Inner circle
wrote the theme to the TV show COPS!
1623 Posts

Profile of Lyndel
He's fighting a boxer? I figured he would be fighting gravity in this one!

Having said that, I'm a huge Rocky fan! I'll be there (probably on opening day!)

Lyndel
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4247 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
Stallone has always known how to press the right buttons.
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
cardone
View Profile
Special user
860 Posts

Profile of cardone
This one looks great! .... I here he's also making Rambo 4
NeoMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
I have...
2017 Posts

Profile of NeoMagic
Another teaser trailer... 'Rocky Is Back!'

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?doci......64495009
See and download my latest free card-suits-themed desktop wallpaper | HERE
GlenD
View Profile
Inner circle
LosAngeles, Ca
1293 Posts

Profile of GlenD
I thought it was a joke when the score to the old Rocky movies came on during the previews of a recent movie I went to... After seeing the trailer, yeah I'll go see it. It looks like it will be good. So there.

Speaking of movies, I just purchased Final Destination (all 3 and I love those movies BTW) and got a free admission coupon to Snakes On A Plane! How cool is that?!

Can't wait for that one, should be a lot of fun.

GlenD
"A miracle is something that seems impossible but happens anyway" - Griffin

"Any future where you succeed, is one where you tell the truth." - Griffin (Griffin rocks!)
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1196 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
Quote:
On 2006-07-14 20:56, NeoMagic wrote:
Apparently it is due for release in December... wasn't too impressed with Rocky 5, but the first four movies were great!

http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/rockybalboa.html

The funny thing is, it's Rocky 5 that was (allegedly) based on a true story. Joey Barnum, who knew the Stallones, was a former boxer who became a trainer. When one of his fighters publicly disrespected him, he turned in his trainer's license (couldn't be a trainer & boxer simultaneously), got his boxing license back, and whipped his former protoge'. Barnum sued over the movie; settled out of court.
"Torture doesn't work" lol
Guess they forgot to tell Bill Buckley.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1196 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
I should add that Stallone wrote the original "Rocky" after watching Ali-Wepner, but wouldn't call that "based on." Balboa-Creed I was a close fight; Ali-Wepner wasn't, by a longshot. Stallone was just impressed with Wepner's durability. The original Rocky is very Hemingway-esque.
"Torture doesn't work" lol
Guess they forgot to tell Bill Buckley.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Rocky Balboa - trailer (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL