The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Simon Lovell's Strange and Unusual Hobbies (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

AnneTGravity
View Profile
New user
18 Posts

Profile of AnneTGravity
Looking for a magic show in New York City on a Saturday night? Go to the Soho Playhouse and see Simon Lovell's Strange and Unusual Hobbies. It's an off-Broadway one man show starring Simon Lovell.

Strange and Unusual Hobbies has been running for a 18 months strong -with good reason...it's not your daddy's magic show. It has something for everyone... Magic... Gambling... Comedy... and now DANGER! That's right, he's added a new piece. I don't know if he'd want me to tell you what it is, but I assure you - it's GREAT! He's the only person who, while performing this bit, has kept me on the edge of my seat each and every time he's done it. If you want to know what the piece is, ask him or better yet see it for yourself.

If you've seen it before, see it again. I have. I've been a regular there since it celebrated its one year anniversary and I am still as impressed by him as I was the first time I saw him.

Simon is a Comedian/Magician/Entertainer/Performer whose show you don't want to miss. Simon always delivers...always amazes. He is one you must experience LIVE and UNCENSORED. A word of caution: DON'T bring the kids.

Who: Simon Lovell
What: Strange and Unusual Hobbies
Where: The Sohoplayhouse, New York City
When: Every Saturday at 8PM
Why: It's the best magic show in New York City

For more information go to: http://www.sohoplayhouse.com

See you there!
Sure, if you want to do it the easy way -Gonzo
paultepper
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of paultepper
Profane, hilarious, intimate magic in a basement bar setting. Mr. Lovell's presentation of classic magic is a reminder that it's not the trick, it's the show that makes magic work. He does a great job.

Paul
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Simon Lovell's Strange and Unusual Hobbies (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL