The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Cellinis new Book (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Shorty
View Profile
New user
Switzerland
87 Posts

Profile of Shorty
Cellini has a new book out! Titel: "Dreamer's Highway" Price will be around USD 65.-
I had a sneek preview and was surprised to see my picture in it. WOW! Great
book!
I think all the magicians in Stockholm at FISM can buy It right know. As soon I know where you can order It, I post It right away.

Greetings Shorty
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24315 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
Please do.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
mrunge
View Profile
Inner circle
Charleston, SC
3716 Posts

Profile of mrunge
This book should be fantastic. Cellini definitely knows what the "streets" are all about and has tons of stories he could share about "the real world" of street performing. I'm looking forward to reading his new book.
Shorty
View Profile
New user
Switzerland
87 Posts

Profile of Shorty
I should say it is a combination of Jims adventures over the years, he also write about a few streetperformers and there acts and storys, plus a lots of unpublished Routines from him and a Chapter about Hofzinser. that's all I know so far.

Greetings Shorty
Cunningham
View Profile
Regular user
Minnesota
159 Posts

Profile of Cunningham
Hi Shorty,

Any news on where we might get Mr Cellini's latest yet? Any info from anyone would be welcome...

Thanks much and all the best,

Jim
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
24315 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
Since he hasn't posted it yet, and FISM isn't over, I think we can assume that it hasn't been made available the wholesalers yet.

Unless I miss my bet, H & R will probably pick up some copies while they are over there.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

Shorty
View Profile
New user
Switzerland
87 Posts

Profile of Shorty
Hi Friends

So far its not clear, whos sells after FISM the book, but It could be there is one personen that sells the book exclusive. But that's all Gosship, we will see it after Fism, I am sure you can buy it the first time there. And I don't know how big was the printing ( How many Copies), so my Copie I will sure get at the first day at Fism. It will be a teriffic book another must have. As soon I have the book I let you more know wahts inside, to make you hot Smile

Greetings from Shorty, shortly leaving up north to Stockholm
Arkadia
View Profile
Special user
Sweden, Sundsvall
866 Posts

Profile of Arkadia
I bought the book at FISM and am very pleased! It is wonderful reading. The stories are great and the information in it is well worth the money. Though it is not a book about tricks he have written down a bunch anyway - which are great.

/Ark
Don't miss out on the great new mentalist magic: www.metalwriting.com
mrunge
View Profile
Inner circle
Charleston, SC
3716 Posts

Profile of mrunge
Does anyone know if this book is available yet?

Mark.
circuskevin
View Profile
New user
Birmingham, UK
65 Posts

Profile of circuskevin
Keith Bennett is selling it. In his shop yesterday one chap I knew bought a copy and has promised Keith a review.

Kevin
Shorty
View Profile
New user
Switzerland
87 Posts

Profile of Shorty
Hi Friends

Take a look here:

http://geniimagazine.com/forum/cgi-bin/u......9#000002

Maybe it helps

greetings Shorty
Shorty
View Profile
New user
Switzerland
87 Posts

Profile of Shorty
Hi friends, here the place to buy Jim Cellinis new book, right now!!! Its a wonderfull book, I love It!!!

http://www.zauberladen.com/shop/product_......_id=1190

and the new DVD Street lecture

http://www.zauberladen.com/shop/product_......_id=1177

Greetings Shorty
Danny Hustle
View Profile
Inner circle
Boston, MA USA
2393 Posts

Profile of Danny Hustle
Shorty,

Great news! Thanks for giving us a heads up!

Best,

Dan-

"MT is one of the reasons we started this board! I’m so sick of posts being deleted without any reason given, and by unknown people at that." - Steve Brooks Sep 7, 2001 8:38pm
©1999-2014 Daniel Denney all rights reserved.
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
24315 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
Dick Hatch ordered some to be delivered shortly. They should be here in about a month or so.

He is with H&R Magic Books.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

mrunge
View Profile
Inner circle
Charleston, SC
3716 Posts

Profile of mrunge
Thanks Bill. I was hoping someone in the US would have it soon. Now I know who to check with.

Mark.
flimnar
View Profile
Special user
Salt Lake
577 Posts

Profile of flimnar
H&R Magic Books? Bill always has a new resource I haven't heard of. Is there a list/web site anywhere of quality magic vendors/auctioneers? I guess it's back to the search engine.....

Flimnar
"This one goes to eleven..." Nigel Tufnel
srayproctor
View Profile
New user
84 Posts

Profile of srayproctor
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5473 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
Flimnar,
You are in for a very pleasant surprise. Richard Hatch (H&R Books) runs one of the finest shops in the industry. I rank him right up there with Mike Henkel, Dennis Loomis, Denny & Lee, Chris Wasshuber and Aaron Smith. Great folks to deal with!
mrunge
View Profile
Inner circle
Charleston, SC
3716 Posts

Profile of mrunge
I agree with Magiguy. I have dealt with Richard Hatch (H&R Books) in the past and have found him to be nothing but a stand-up, top-notch guy.

He has helped me track down things that were long out of print and even provided names and numbers of his competition when he was not personally able to get what I was looking for, as possible sources to contact.

Highly recommended! Mark.
flimnar
View Profile
Special user
Salt Lake
577 Posts

Profile of flimnar
Great! You've got to love the information you get on the Café'---I'm on my way to H&R Books!

Flimnar
"This one goes to eleven..." Nigel Tufnel
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Cellinis new Book (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL