The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Hot Ball-Viking (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

rowdymagi5
View Profile
Inner circle
Virginia
3624 Posts

Profile of rowdymagi5
Has anyone any experience with this item from Viking? It is now available on their web-site.
Thanks
RJE
View Profile
Inner circle
1848 Posts

Profile of RJE
I have one for sale.
sleightofhand1
View Profile
Elite user
446 Posts

Profile of sleightofhand1
I had looked at this before, but didn't like the idea of using chemicals .
dbmagic123
View Profile
Regular user
Evansville Indiana
198 Posts

Profile of dbmagic123
I know the stuff I have gotten from Viking in the past has always been frist class.

Don
precious
View Profile
New user
32 Posts

Profile of precious
Just received a Hot Ball from Viking recently and it sure does work. The ball can be handed to several spectators - the instructions even explain how the ball can be made to seem anything from cold to warm, to so hot no one could possibly hold it for a second. Once it is secretly activated by the magician it becomes hotter and hotter within seconds to the point of becoming too hot to hold onto. It is a very old, 19th century or earlier magical effect, brought back into impeccable production by Viking. One of the two chemicals named in the instructions was difficult to find from a builders supply company as suggested (one told me they could not sell me less than a truckload). I asked a chemist, who gave me the generic chemical name, and I then found a small quantity easily from a chemical company. George Robinson of Viking is always looking out to help his customers in every way possible; when I told him how I was able to find the necessary chemicals in Toronto, he asked me if I would forward my information to him so that he could include it with his instructions, which I shall do this week. If anyone who owns Hot Ball wishes to contact me, I will be pleased to reply with my information. It would not be of any use to anyone who does not own Hot Ball because it is not a prop which one could make oneself, or have made for the price for which Viking is selling it.
dbmagic123
View Profile
Regular user
Evansville Indiana
198 Posts

Profile of dbmagic123
Thanks for the information,, I may look into getting this.

Don
sleightofhand1
View Profile
Elite user
446 Posts

Profile of sleightofhand1
This sounds like a HOT item and pretty cool too
RJE
View Profile
Inner circle
1848 Posts

Profile of RJE
And if you would like one, remember, I have a brand new shiny one, ready for sale, postage on me.

All the best,

Rob
Bill Cushman
View Profile
Inner circle
Florida
2876 Posts

Profile of Bill Cushman
Is this safer than previous versions?

Bill
RJE
View Profile
Inner circle
1848 Posts

Profile of RJE
It doesn't use a chemical that some of us older (terrible word) folks got to play with in science class.
dreid007
View Profile
New user
84 Posts

Profile of dreid007
Rje how much you want for it
dreid
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Hot Ball-Viking (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL